@Nebraska

Tony-OH

Another ho-hum effort by this team. They are turning the ball over like it's a skill. At this point, this is who this team is. They play down to their competition and allow inferior teams to stick around. If this team doesn't get upset in the tourney I'll be shocked. Turgeon appears to have no answer on how to motivate this team to play to its abilities/talent.

Layman was awesome again tonight.

Probably don't win without Layman .. for the second straight game. That move he made with 2:10 left was money.

I might have to take a few games off. This team is too frustrating.

Glad it's not just me. These games are way too stressful. Gonna have a heart attack during the tourney.

For people that didn't watch the game, they wouldn't know that Layman was awesome again tonight. What great defense. Stone had an awesome night too. And Trimble was great for the last 10 minutes of the game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Missed it and good to know. When Layman shows up, he is one of my favorite players.

As for how the game went, maybe they are saving it all for the tournament(s)?

I'm going to repeat to myself:

Conference road win, be happy that we won..

I wish I didn't have to keep telling myself this. Even if this team did somehow manage to beat MSU at Lansing, I really wish we didn't have to go through all of this for the 2nd tier B10 teams.

Archived