Any Opening Day Ticket Events?

canonfaz

Sometimes local bars or businesses run specials where if you buy a package of 3 or 5 tickets, they will include a ticket to opening day. I've done this through BMore Around Town before, but I don't see anything on their website yet about it.

http://www.bmorearoundtown.com/events/

Have any of you locals heard of anything like this going on for this year yet? Thanks!

Sometimes local bars or businesses run specials where if you buy a package of 3 or 5 tickets, they will include a ticket to opening day. I've done this through BMore Around Town before, but I don't see anything on their website yet about it.

http://www.bmorearoundtown.com/events/

Have any of you locals heard of anything like this going on for this year yet? Thanks!

The Orioles have not even announced ticket prices for this year.That should be happening any day now Season ticket invoices are not out yet and groups can't buy tickets yet.It might be awhile before the Opening Day specials come out.The Orioles are even behind last year in sending things out.

The Orioles have not even announced ticket prices for this year.That should be happening any day now Season ticket invoices are not out yet and groups can't buy tickets yet.It might be awhile before the Opening Day specials come out.The Orioles are even behind last year in sending things out.

I think this has to do with them not knowing what the payroll is going to be. You can already assume its going to be higher than last year, but if they add a Gallardo contract you can assume they may go up even a tad more.

I think this has to do with them not knowing what the payroll is going to be. You can already assume its going to be higher than last year' date=' but if they add a Gallardo contract you can assume they may go up even a tad more.[/quote']

I doubt that 2016 ticket prices are that much of a late-moving target.

I think this has to do with them not knowing what the payroll is going to be. You can already assume its going to be higher than last year' date=' but if they add a Gallardo contract you can assume they may go up even a tad more.[/quote']

I guess but every other team has released season tickets or prices for awhile now.I think all teams have a fluid and changing payroll.

I thought this probably had a lot to do with it, but I assumed that maybe some places that get tickets every year have a type of contract with the team, but maybe not.

Archived