vs. Purdue

ArtVanDelay

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well that was an awful stretch to give up the lead. checko sucks. He came in and did nothing but play horribly on both ends and then must have sucked all the good mojo out of the place with him

Cheko and Ram on the court at the same time is almost unbearable to watch offensively.

This is the Robert Carter we all knew and loved from the first 12 or so games of the year.

I know that in theory it's a higher percentage play, but we've had a lot of difficulty converting on open 3s that Melo creates by drawing pressure on his drives. He needs to either reset, or fight through the traffic and try and make a basket close to the rim.

Cheko and Ram on the court at the same time is almost unbearable to watch offensively.

This is the Robert Carter we all knew and loved from the first 12 or so games of the year.

Looks like we are going to need him too. I also agree with the halftime announcer who just commented that Trimble needs to drive to the bucket more in transition and in my opinion more in general. Get these slower big guys to put him on the line

I know that in theory it's a higher percentage play, but we've had a lot of difficulty converting on open 3s that Melo creates by drawing pressure on his drives. He needs to either reset, or fight through the traffic and try and make a basket close to the rim.

I agree and vote for fight to the rim. He was to the basket on one of the passes he tried to drop to stone as well and I felt he should have just finished

I also agree with the halftime announcer who just commented that Trimble needs to drive to the bucket more in transition and in my opinion more in general.

He seems to wait until the second half, when the game is on the line, to start driving more this year. Preserving the body?

He seems to wait until the second half, when the game is on the line, to start driving more this year. Preserving the body?

Funny I was sort of thinking the same thing, it does seem like he is driving less often this year but that could just be my perception and not reality.

Archived