2016 Hangout night dates!

Tony-OH

Our 2016 Orioles Hangout Nights are back! In conjunction with our partners at Press Box, we are hosting several nights at the yard where Orioles fans can watch the O's in a section full of rabid, knowledgeable Orioles fans.

Our section this year will be lower box section (sec82) in left field for $22. You can go to www.orioles.com/tix/hangout to purchase tickets for any game. You can buy as many as you like but we only have 100 set aside so buy them early or you could risk sitting away from the Hangout crew.

In addition we will have a great pre game event at Game Bar and Grill (1400 Warner St, Baltimore) with Free Parking, a 15-20 minutes Q&A with Me, Stan the Fan and other special guests, drink and food specials. We will have more information on how to register for your free parking and shuttle service to the ballpark soon. Pre game starts at 5:00pm for each game! Come Hangout with fellow Hangouters, even if you already have tickets to sit in other sections.

Hangout night dates

29 APR - Fri vs CHI, 7:05

7 May - Sat vs OAK, 7:05

17 Jun - Fri vs TOR, 7:05

27 Jul - Wed vs COL, 7:05

3 Aug - Wed vs Tex, 7:05

23 Sep - Fri vs ARZ, 7:05

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Save the dates. We will post the link to buy the tickets soon, but we're real excited about our new pregame festivities this year! Bring your friends and family. It's going to be a great time this year. We've even blocked off a close group of tickets so you won't be on the other side of the section away from everyone!

Save the dates. We will post the link to buy the tickets soon, but we're real excited about our new pregame festivities this year! Bring your friends and family. It's going to be a great time this year. We've even blocked off a close group of tickets so you won't be on the other side of the section away from everyone!

This is really great. Thanks.

You can buy you tickets online now by going to www.orioles.com/tix/hangout.

Pre game festivities are now available in the original post. Bring your friends and family. Whoever brings the most people to our pregame event wins a prize! Just come see me and tell me how many people you brought!

We look forward to having a great event and hope you will come out and support us, Press Box and the Orioles!

Ok, let's see who's coming? Don't wait until the last second. The earlier you buy your tickets the better chance you have of getting a good seat close to the staff and guests!

I'll try to make them all. Maybe not, but I should be able.

• 2 weeks later...
Im hoping to come down next week. Quick question -- where is the parking at Game? Across the street in that big open lot or kind of behind the bar itself?

Right behind the bar itself. About a nice 10-15 minute walk to Camden.

Don't forget, next Friday night is our first Hangout night. Great pregame festivities at Game Bar and Grill with free parking (just 10-15 minute walk or can catch the shuttle), drink and food specials, Orioles talk round table where you can be involved and more. Get $22 tickets at www.orioles.com/tix/hangout and sit in our section with our rabid O's fans. Don't forget to wear your orange!

We'd really love to get our Hangouters out to this event. This is something new and we want to have a great showing at our pregame event. It's a great place to meet other Hangouters before the game and even if you are not sitting in our section you can still get the Hangouters experience by coming to the pregame. Plus, FREE PARKING by showing your Hangout section tickets.

We're going to give a prize out to whatever Hangouter brings the most friends and family members to GAME bar grill for our pregame. Just come and see either me or weams and tell us how many you brought. We plan on having name tags so you can put on your handles so you can now put a name to a face.

Let us know if you are coming and how many you may be bringing!

Roll Call:

Tony +4

Weams +1

Archived