2016 Weather Thread

OFFNY

as cold as it is, I would say its a good chance maybe 50-50 that they pull the plug early.

I could see it being called early because Tampa does come back a few times. Game time temps are supposed to be around 40 at game time and drop to about 35. Showers or snow wiill be gone around 6 PM. Plus 15 to 20 MPH winds.

I could see it being called early because Tampa does come back a few times. Game time temps are supposed to be around 40 at game time and drop to about 35. Showers or snow wiill be gone around 6 PM. Plus 15 to 20 MPH winds.

Which is why I am not going to Bowie tomorrow to watch Gausman. LOL

Thanks. As many games as ive been to it has always been nice weather. If they postpone can I just go Sunday?

Probably. Usually they say tickets can be exchanged for the makeup date or other games excluding . Both are select games so if you get in the same section,same price.Why the Orioles are having select games this early in the season is another matter.

Probably. Usually they say tickets can be exchanged for the makeup date or other games excluding . Both are select games so if you get in the same section,same price.Why the Orioles are having select games this early in the season is another matter.

If you have a kid (14 or under) they get a t-shirt. First 7,600 anyhow. Good day to wear it.

• 1 month later...
o

(vs. TWINS, 5/09)

The game has been postponed, and rescheduled for July 28th.

Much sympathy to MurphDogg, who made the trip all the way to Minnesota to see this one game, and needs to go back to Maryland right away. :(

Heh, was here for other reasons, but extended my trip a day to see this game. Still nice seeing the stadium. Spent two hours in the stadium Counting it on my list of stadiums visited, unlike Kauffman, where I tried to go in May, 2009 but never got inside. At least it was actually raining that day.

Archived