Bautista Gets A Clean Shot To The Face

Can_of_corn

Feel free to move mods...after everyone gets a good look.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Livest Rangers game in a while!?⚾️ <a href="https://t.co/bJDdqHbzSY">pic.twitter.com/bJDdqHbzSY</a></p>— Ren Reynolds (@renreyn99) <a href="

">May 15, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know we are all not huge fans of Odor either, but watching him absolutely wreck Jose Bautista with a right hand cross for his bat flipping antics and general d-naggers was absolutely a thing of beauty and a long time coming.

If Orioles fans wish to thank odor for standing up to the pompous scumbag and smacking him in his face, this would be the thread to do it in.

Maybe I'm out of place and maybe the mods won't approve, if so, I understand, but honestly, Bautista totally deserved that and fans everywhere should be standing up for odor for doing what should have been done a long time ago.

Agree or disagree?

Odor look like he nailed Joey Bats with a clean right and then got a second Jay who rushed him.

Serious punch against a guy with a helmet on.

Have some more, because more is better.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">It's all-out war between Odor and Bautista. <a href="https://t.co/5gyqcX8efz">pic.twitter.com/5gyqcX8efz</a></p>— Ian Hunter (@BlueJayHunter) <a href="

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">One scout when Rougned Odor debuted: "The thing I love about him the most is you do not want to [expletive] with him." That's a good scout.</p>— Jeff Passan (@JeffPassan) <a href="

Archived