Dylan Bundy Thread

drdelaware

We all know Dylan Bundy is going to be limited innings wise this year. For his own good is there anyway to renegotiate things where he could be sent back to the minor leagues? By my own admission I do not even know if it is something that can be done by the rules but it just seems for his own good he should not be on the major league squad at this point.

Sorry if this is an obvious to some that it can't be done because of the rules, but it shouldn't be if he would agree to it.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We all know Dylan Bundy is going to be limited innings wise this year. For his own good is there anyway to renegotiate things where he could be sent back to the minor leagues? By my own admission I do not even know if it is something that can be done by the rules but it just seems for his own good he should not be on the major league squad at this point.

Sorry if this is an obvious to some that it can't be done because of the rules, but it shouldn't be if he would agree to it.

No. It can't be done. He is required to be on the 40 man roster. And the 25 man. Or be waived. Like Adam Loewen was. We know how that worked out. The front office had a deal with him too.

It's a union thing. Collectively bargained. It is out of our hands.

Archived