Offense not pitching will doom this team

evenparthrough9

As the races start to tighten up and the pressure builds, the Orioles lack of plate discipline will be their Achilles heel. So few quality at bats and a total lack of cerebral approaches at the plate it'll be our downfall. I didn't see AJ's first ab but he's seen 2 pitches in his last two ABs and swung at pitchers pitches both times. Maddening

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As the races start to tighten up and the pressure builds, the Orioles lack of plate discipline will be their Achilles heel. So few quality at bats and a total lack of cerebral approaches at the plate it'll be our downfall. I didn't see AJ's first ab but he's seen 2 pitches in his last two ABs and swung at pitchers pitches both times. Maddening

So, an inability to very quickly discern a Major League ball from a strike and act accordingly is a sign of being a dullard?

Just like last yeaf the second half the whole team were scared to get a clutch hit.

They get opposing pitchers on the ropes and they fail to capitalize. Now Manny has

been striking out a lot with men scoring position. The O's could let the Yankees back

in the race. Just what the media wants Yankees, Red Sox rivary. I feel sick to watch

it.

I'm sure even the 1927 Yankees had stretches where they looked bad.

The offense struggled at time earl on and was bad in a trip to La and Houston. Kim was that inserted in lineup and then the offense turned it around slightly after. I think it is a part of the problem now that and Machado struggled at same time. We need to get Kim and Manny going. He is in that same slump not driving it to right.

Why would the offense be pitching?

This reminds of many years ago when someone posted a thread "What happens if Arrieta is hot in spring training?" which I said "Then I will have some serious questions about by sexuality."

Archived