Bobby Bundy has been pitching well at Bowie

Frobby

After getting knocked around in the first two months of the season, Bobby Bundy (now a reliever) has pitched extremely well for Bowie over the last 5 weeks: 19.2 IP, 18 H, 5 R, 3 ER, 4 BB, 21 K's. I'd love to see him make it to the majors some day, after all the setbacks he's had.

Would be great for him to make it to the big league club as a reliever and have both Dylan and Bobby on the team.

Make some T-shirts with them in wheelchairs, casts, slings, etc. that says, "The Bad Luck Bundys"

They should let him throw the cutter:)

I agree that this should be the answer to every time a pitcher for the Orioles gives up a hit. It should be noted that the Orioles Starters would be 162 - 0 with 162 complete game shut outs if they were only allowed to throw that darn cutter.

What's he throwing now? The scouting report before was 88-92 with a CB, CU, SL in that order. Anyone seen him pitch? I assume he's in good shape because the Bundy's are known for that.

Pretty remarkable comeback considering he was probably hurt in 2012. Missed all of 2013. 7.2 IP in 2014. 15 IP in 2015. Did he miss all that time with just the bone spurs?

I was so tempted to make a thread (in the minors section) reading Bundy to DL just to watch folks' head explode.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The <a href="https://twitter.com/BowieBaysox">@BowieBaysox</a> Transactions - P Bobby Bundy to DL (groin) and P Jesus Liranzo to Bowie from <a href="https://twitter.com/shorebirds">@shorebirds</a>.</p>— Adam Pohl (@PohlAdam) <a href="

">July 28, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Archived