Cubs fire club DJ for playing Prodigy as Chapman's exit music

atomic

So evidently it is Ok to beat your actual girlfriend but to play music from Prodigy gets you fired. Strange world we live in.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/cubs-apologize-playing-song-chapman-field-article-1.2751921

It's not ok to taunt a player and draw national attention to the fact that the Club chose to employ a wife/girlfriend/motherofchild beater and a guy who discharges weapons in his home. I'm sure he had been asked not to draw attention to that fact.

It's not ok to taunt a player and draw national attention to the fact that the Club chose to employ a wife/girlfriend/motherofchild beater and a guy who discharges weapons in his home. I'm sure he had been asked not to draw attention to that fact.

But what a way to go out.

Hilarious.

All the road DJ's should hand their heads in shame for not doing it first.

Maybe the DJ was just a Prodigy fan and thought "Firestarter" was not an appropiate song for a relief pitcher.

Maybe the DJ was just a Prodigy fan and thought "Firestarter" was not an appropiate song for a relief pitcher.

"Shoot Up My Garage" was not available? This is the United States. There are 700 of these job. That should disqualify you.

Archived