Pitching Decision Tonight?

Bahama O's Fan

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mike wright sucks, ondrusek sucks, Worley is meh, our only real options are Hart, Brach, givens and Britton and Zac never pitches unless we have a lead.

Our bullpen is NOT good, our stats are inflated by Britton and brach, the rest of it is actually pretty piss poor.

Dan should be talking to tommy hunters agent ASAP because the middle relief on this team is an absolute joke.

With that said, Buck trying to get 2 innings out of ondrusek and bringing in Wright with men on base were both terrible managerial decisions.

Pinch hitting your hottest hitter for Alvarez when you need 4 runs was also a mindboggling decision.

Buck is a great manager, but he definitely has some fleas.

Based on how he looked in the 7th, I knew it was a mistake to bring him out for the 8th. Everything he threw was belt high or higher. I guess Buck didn't want to use Brach in a game they were losing, even by one run. But I still might have tried Wright, because Ondrusek clearly wasn't on his game.

Based on how he looked in the 7th, I knew it was a mistake to bring him out for the 8th. Everything he threw was belt high or higher. I guess Buck didn't want to use Brach in a game they were losing, even by one run. But I still might have tried Wright, because Ondrusek clearly wasn't on his game.

That is where I am.

Mike wright sucks, ondrusek sucks, Worley is meh, our only real options are Hart, Brach, givens and Britton and Zac never pitches unless we have a lead.

Our bullpen is NOT good, our stats are inflated by Britton and brach, the rest of it is actually pretty piss poor.

Dan should be talking to tommy hunters agent ASAP because the middle relief on this team is an absolute joke.

With that said, Buck trying to get 2 innings out of ondrusek and bringing in Wright with men on base were both terrible managerial decisions.

Pinch hitting your hottest hitter for Alvarez when you need 4 runs was also a mindboggling decision.

Buck is a great manager, but he definitely has some fleas.

The Bullpen not only lost O'Day but they lost Bundy too. That is a big hit.

I would have kept Jiminez in for the seventh. Anyway I am guessing Jones was injured why would you pinch hit for him?

I think BS likes to win series.....sweeping is a luxury that doesn't happen very often. This was a 4 game series (technicality not, I suppose). The O's facing Scherzer, not a possibility of a sweep. I will not waste pitching. Throw UJ. Six great innings. But going a second inning with...(don't recall his name) was just an indicator that BS was happy with a 3-1 series. Maybe he set up his team for the next series, fine. But, someone else in the bottom of the 8th might have given the O's a chance.

The Bullpen not only lost O'Day but they lost Bundy too. That is a big hit.

I would have kept Jiminez in for the seventh. Anyway I am guessing Jones was injured why would you pinch hit for him?

Injury is the only way it makes any sense which is even more depressing.

I also would have started the inning with wright. Pushing ondrusek in his first game back is a really bad decision. Compounding it by bringing in a guy who can't get outs with runners already on base is even worse.

Yeah, I was amazed Ondrusek got out of the 7th unscathed. Bringing him back out was like winning the pick four and investing the money in more lottery tickets.

Archived