O's not making the playoffs

Pat Kelly

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Either they want it too much or Buck's too tight or all they care about are homeruns. For some reason this is the hardest team to watch during the Buck time that started in 2011.

Man I agree. These games are infuriating, I hardly wanted to watch tonight. I find myself hating our offense so much. The approaches are PATHETIC. It's how we were constructed. I guess DD thought power was the new cheap item on the market. We may set the HR record, but this offense has been mostly pathetic in the second half. Very discouraging.

Need to win 3 out of the next 4 to have me feeling good about our chances going into the final week.

o

Chuck, I'll settle for one out of the next one at this point.

Granted that that has been my ongoing mantra over the years here on the OH, but the philosophy couldn't be more acute than it is now.

By far the least enjoyable team to watch in the Buck showalter era.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

We keep running the same lineups out there, keep having the same terrible approach, refuse to work counts and go to the opposite field.

We deserve to miss the playoffs based on our last month or two and we most likely will.

There's always hope, but it's really just insanity expecting different results.

By far the least enjoyable team to watch in the Buck showalter era.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

We keep running the same lineups out there, keep having the same terrible approach, refuse to work counts and go to the opposite field.

We deserve to miss the playoffs based on our last month or two and we most likely will.

There's always hope, but it's really just insanity expecting different results.

Buck needs to run Kim out there on a more regular basis.

I wasn't worried about the division, at a minimum Os needed a split with Boston just for WC purposes. From that point of view, I'm disappointed in this mini free fall. It's just going to be very tough if they didn't split with Boston because the competition pretty much all have easier schedules.

I know they have always bounced back but man oh man it's going to be tough to steal a couple in the final week and now they are essentially forced to sweep dbacks imo. Sweeping ANY team is a tall order.

It's looking bleak...but we will find out soon enough

Archived