Out From Under My Rock

slakattack

Hey, what's going on? The last time I was on the OH was Oct. 4th at 11:30 pm. The last thing I remember was a meeting on the mound was dispersing,

I grabbed my remote and had my right thumb hovering over the power button. I recall a BP fastball floating over the middle of the plate and then I saw a very

fast moving piece of lumber make solid contact with it and in that same instant my thumb depressed the power button, I closed my laptop and headed off to bed - I never even saw the ball clear the infield. I couldn't stand to even see TV or hear radio the next day, let alone face the post mortems on the board. Anyway, I am back and I will now go searching for all of the posts that I missed because I am all better now. This probably didn't deserve it's own thread, I know. But I would just like to know one thing...when the hell did they change the appearance of the board, anyway? :confused:

Hey, what's going on? The last time I was on the OH was Oct. 4th at 11:30 pm. The last thing I remember was a meeting on the mound was dispersing,

I grabbed my remote and had my right thumb hovering over the power button. I recall a BP fastball floating over the middle of the plate and then I saw a very

fast moving piece of lumber make solid contact with it and in that same instant my thumb depressed the power button, I closed my laptop and headed off to bed - I never even saw the ball clear the infield. I couldn't stand to even see TV or hear radio the next day, let alone face the post mortems on the board. Anyway, I am back and I will now go searching for all of the posts that I missed because I am all better now. This probably didn't deserve it's own thread, I know. But I would just like to know one thing...when the hell did they change the appearance of the board, anyway? :confused:

It's temporary while they update and upgrade.

Archived