Ooooooohhhh!!!! is offline Plus Member Since 5/10 Major League Starter Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by scOtt View Post
    I couldn't post at the time, phone and stuff. Stuff...... Saturday (3-24) between noon and 3am.... I drank 32 beers.

Most I've ever drank and remembered.
    Well done, sir.

On a football Sunday a year ago I had 26 drinks between noon and 10pm. I actually remember most of the day/night. I wish I would have forgotten the following two days. I think it took a week for me to get "right" again.

scOtt is offline Plus Member since 10-02 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Ooooooohhhh!!!! View Post
    Well done, sir.

On a football Sunday a year ago I had 26 drinks between noon and 10pm. I actually remember most of the day/night. I wish I would have forgotten the following two days. I think it took a week for me to get "right" again.
    The .3-something club.

Gar-ron-teed on the week of recovery! DAYAM!

MarylandAaron is offline Plus Member since 10/11 Major League Starter Reputation Reputation
    Man i just had some vodka and am feeling pretty good lol. I'm really feeling an O's victory this Friday. We've got Arrieta pitching, we've got a pretty damn good lineup, and the O's usually do well on OD. I'm thinking Arrieta pitches at least six innings, Davis and Jones go yard, Jimmy Johnson gets the save. That's how I see it panning out anyways. Let's go O's!!

Ooooooohhhh!!!! is offline Plus Member Since 5/10 Major League Starter Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by MarylandAaron View Post
    Man i just had some vodka and am feeling pretty good lol. I'm really feeling an O's victory this Friday. We've got Arrieta pitching, we've got a pretty damn good lineup, and the O's usually do well on OD. I'm thinking Arrieta pitches at least six innings, Davis and Jones go yard, Jimmy Johnson gets the save. That's how I see it panning out anyways. Let's go O's!!
    O's get win - Check!
    Arrieta 6+ IP - Check!
    Davis goes yard - miss
    Jones goes yard - miss
    JJ gets save - Check!

If you did that after drinking "some vodka" I think we should go play some Keno and give you "lots of vodka" or "some tequila" and see if you can do even better.

andrewochs615 is offline Plus Member since 07/11 All-Star Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    The O's better close this game out against the Jays to keep the buzz going!!!!!!!!!!1

Goober Noodles is offline Plus Member Since 04/04 All-Star Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    I'm going to stumble out of the game thread and into this thread at any point now.

Checking in.

scOtt is offline Plus Member since 10-02 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    O's win. I had a doctor appt this week and he's REAL happy. I've lost 19 pounds! I have the whole weekend off. I'm just getting started after work but this looks to be an epic night!

Quote Originally Posted by scOtt View Post
    O's win. I had a doctor appt this week and he's REAL happy. I've lost 19 pounds! I have the whole weekend off. I'm just getting started after work but this looks to be an epic night!
    You should come to Seattle for the Orioles series, whenever that may be.

Together, we shall rule the drunk thread.

Without ever posting in it.

For we will be drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Goober Noodles View Post
    You should come to Seattle for the Orioles series, whenever that may be.

Together, we shall rule the drunk thread.

Without ever posting in it.

For we will be drunk.
    I'm still a n00b. No vacation til August.

It's so easy getting started on Saturday when you're still a little drunk from last night.

crissfan172 is offline Plus Member since 12/10 Hall of Fame Reputation

Yummy....******* Orioles.....

If wingmanning was a job I'd be a millionaire.

MUCH more drunk and stuff than I oughtta be on a school night! Damn Orioles and their wily winning ways! :shakes fist:

hammer timed

Re-watching Scrubs on Netflix and drunk off of PBR. Love... It...!

O's have won 4 out of 5 series against the AL East this year, and 9 out of their last 11 against the AL East.

AIN'T THE BEER COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!