+ Reply to Thread
Results 106 to 120 of 260
Thread: Going to the bathroom at work
02-28-2008 09:16 PM #106Norfolk
- Join Date
- Dec 2007
02-28-2008 09:25 PM #107
02-28-2008 09:30 PM #108
02-28-2008 09:33 PM #109
02-29-2008 01:38 AM #110
I thought about this thread and had to post....
This new kid I've been training, came up to me the other day and said, "Laurie, you're never gonna believe what I had to do."
And I'm like, "What?"
He practically turned pale while he was telling me, "I had to clean poop up off the floor last night."
I was like, "It's official. You're here to stay."
HIT THE TOILET PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
02-29-2008 10:27 AM #111
02-29-2008 10:37 AM #112
02-29-2008 10:47 AM #113
This has got to be one of the best threads I've ever participated in. I laugh every single time.
02-29-2008 11:33 AM #114
As for Scorpio's statement, this thread cracks me up every single time I read it as well!
Camden Chick...you guys need to start locking the bathroom and make people ask for a key. Maybe then they might take better aim knowing that you know that they were the ones who shat on the walls!
10-21-2008 04:56 PM #115
Puke on the office toilet seat = unacceptable!
1. If you are sick enough to puke, stay home from work.
2. If you become sick enough to puke while at work, go home.
3. If you must puke at work, be sure you don't miss the toilet bowl.
4. If you do miss the toilet bowl, CLEAN IT UP!!!
5. If you are going to puke at work, miss the toilet bowl, and not clean up after yourself, DO NOT prepare for the event by spending the day complaining to colleagues about how nauseated you feel because that will probably give them a pretty good idea who left the puke on the toilet seat... that or somebody will get "sick" of hearing about your stomach issues and put some fake puke on the back of a toilet seat so people blame you. Whichever of those things happened in my office today, I do not appreciate it!
10-22-2008 12:55 PM #116
10-22-2008 02:22 PM #117
I can't believe that this thread isn't in the Hangout HOF.
10-22-2008 03:01 PM #118
10-22-2008 03:19 PM #119
10-22-2008 05:11 PM #120
At my previous job (grocery store), a co-worker and I would constantly take magazines out of the back for the bathroom. Who knew US Weekly could be such a great read! Then, we would have so many magzines in there, I would P-T-P or Pretend-To-Poop just so I could not have to stock shelves and read to my lonesome (of course in the handicap stall).
Now at my current job, the only thing that really weirded me out is I was in there going when another co-worker came in and was in the stall next to me. Meanwhile, of course, I stop going because of the weirdness and I just sit there with my elbows on my knees and I start to hear clipping. I look on the ground next to me, this guy is clearly CLIPPING his fingernails while on the john at work. Wow. Of course, I narrowed it down who it was later while checking out everyone's shoes in the hallway. But still, who the hell does that?