Thread: Random Thoughts

Can_of_corn is online now Plus Member since 12/09 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Whole stack of videos with the guy so have to assume it was staged. So sad.

If the game was legit then Francis would have a point about his opponent's play but should have just conceded.

Quote Originally Posted by Can_of_corn View Post
    Whole stack of videos with the guy so have to assume it was staged. So sad.

If the game was legit then Francis would have a point about his opponent's play but should have just conceded.

I had no idea. Fake Francis = Bad.

MikeAD is offline Plus Member Since 07/06 All-Star Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    I just made a 15 foot trash basket and nobody is here to see it.

Did I actually make the shot?

Austin is offline Plus Member since 12/08 All-Star Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeAD View Post
    I just made a 15 foot trash basket and nobody is here to see it.

Did I actually make the shot?
    You did not, try again when someone is looking. Them's the rules.

RevOlution is offline Plus Member since 10/09 All-Star Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    If you delete a pic from Photobucket, it deletes it from the site, where you posted it. Who knew? Obviously, not me.

Can_of_corn is online now Plus Member since 12/09 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Someone should make a parody of the KBO sign banning Korean scouts from OPACY.

crissfan172 is offline Plus Member since 12/10 Hall of Fame Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    When I watch NCIS, I feel like there must be an inordinate number of military personnel getting murdered in the greater Washington D.C. area.

Quote Originally Posted by crissfan172 View Post
    When I watch NCIS, I feel like there must be an inordinate number of military personnel getting murdered in the greater Washington D.C. area.
    There are. I feel very fortunate that I made it through my 3 1/2 years there. We lost 25% of our unit to strange murders.

It's always hard for me to tell when I'm about to fall asleep. Last night, though, I was able to sense it. I was thinking about baseball and then suddenly it seemed like a very abstract game, and I was having trouble remembering why I enjoyed it so much. Of course...when I realized this it made my brain start working and woke me up, but still...it was pretty cool to be able to experience my brain shutting down for the night.

I'm thinking about changing my name to GiancarloBirdland.

scOtt is offline Plus Member since 10-02 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Taxes suck.

DurbBird is offline Plus Member since 11/03 Major League Starter Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Taxes suck.
    IRS = the last three letters in theirs.
    Last edited by DurbBird; 04-15-2012 at 01:09 PM.

Just thought of a great name for a book of poetry written by convicts.

Prose and Cons

EDIT: Following a Google search, it turns out that SNL beat me to it by about 31 years. So close.
    Last edited by crissfan172; 04-17-2012 at 08:05 PM.

Skeletor is offline Plus Member Since April 2009 All-Star Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    khanacademy.org is probably the greatest website on the internet.

scOtt is offline Plus Member since 10-02 Hall of Fame Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Maple trees look like broccoli, only bigger.