2. Dustin Pedroia

• 10 replies
    • 35 replies
    • 0 replies
  3. Ichiro's Contract

• 10 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • We have some serious draft ammo, 1:1 Comp A #1 2:1 Comp B #2 3:1 That’s 5 picks in the top 100.  After watching the crop of bats drafted last year and seeing what they’re doing in A+ ball already, I’m saying let’s go bat heavy again.  Stick to what you’re good at.  
    • Seems like a classic mismatch, a former Cy Young winner vs. Spenser Watkins. However, the callup of Adley has made me happy regardless. Next year we can focus on getting a decent 2B/SS or 3B. Just getting one of those positions filled would mean that Henderson could come up next year and we would be in a much better place as far as the lineup goes. Then we sign one decent SP and by mid year or so we would have G-Rod, Means, Zimmerman, FA, and possibly DL Hall. That's a team that would be exciting to watch.  I know it's probably the newness of it all, but I'm super optimistic. At this point if you have a really fun team to watch next year, and a marked improvement from this year that's all you can ask for at this point in the rebuild. Good times ahead fellas! 
    • I think you gotta go Druw Jones and then make things work with the comp picks. The year we took AR we still got Gunnar. Druw Jones doesn’t cost us that. 
    • The takeway for me is that almost every draft is just a one player draft. Sometimes you can hit more. 
    • Little League Day , not that crowded besides that.Probably be over 22,500.