• Occupation
    "Pleasuring" myself with golf, swim, bike and music
  • Favorite Current Oriole
    John Means
  • Favorite All Time Oriole
    Palmer

Recent Profile Visitors

8,207 profile views
  1. LOL - I was 40 years old and hardly remember a play 37+ years later. Tito Landrum? Joe Altobelli? Cal's catch for the last out? I got nothing. After 75, it's all mush. And a serious run in 2027, well how will my brain process that at 83?
  2. We haven't seen him much lately but I bet Brady could still be passable out there. 😍 And CLB would still be here with the same emoji dressing up her posts! (sic) B E L E I V E !
  3. A younger Tony "Walnuts", AKA Tony Sirico? (Ok I just wanted to post the photo of his dame.). He's a Calabrini not a Siciliano. @TonySoprano @Tony-OH
  4. His uncle (?) David pitched (pun intended) well carrying 3 bills or more right? I believe he had a no-no in da Bronx.
  5. Former Oriole, Hyun Soo Kim, might have some thoughts on the matter.
  6. Jesus (Reyes) was finally taken during this season of love and joy and his last name translates as kings! PTL
  7. Are you trying to get past the 5 page limit to win the bet with SG?
  8. Jay Gibbons, Flash, TJ Mac and Nestor Cortes bid good morning to you! 😍
  9. That reference reminded me of the daze when we used to "roster bate" on this very website. Ahh, the good ol' daze of *SG, RShack and John Domen! *Oh wait
  10. I had forgotten who she was and did some research and discovered she was that woman in Cool Hand Luke. I hope that I never forget that scene.
  11. Let's use my (admittedly ancient) eye test - "He did!" 😉 (One eye closed)