• Occupation
    Case Manager Specalist III
  • Favorite Current Oriole
    Nick Markakis
  • Favorite All Time Oriole
    anyone but Cal

Recent Profile Visitors

1,613 profile views
  1. Small sample size. What does the last month hurt running him out there. Evaluating is what should be done now,or at least that’s why Elis and Hyde say it is. If he sucks then cut bait on him. But sending him to the minors doesn’t make sense
  2. I guess so, this does make the most sense.
  3. I guess ummm the os are done with his observation and evaluating?!??! I can’t explain this? Can anyone explain this rationale?
  4. I’m always curious at why Hyde gets so many pitchers up in one game without using them. To me that’s like using their arms up.
  5. Yes, there is a major difference.
  6. That does help watching this team. Lol
  7. Whatever floats your boat as well.
  8. This is what makes me the most upset when they say this is about evaluating. Valakia is not a part of the team next year. What’s the point of him being up. What are you evaluating? It’s a dumb move.
  9. I think the major difference is watching Ravens press conferences. Look at harbaugh after last night. That is what accountability looks like.
  10. The diehards are dwindling I would think so too.
  11. I think the average fan has already done that. Sadly I worry that they will get those fans back.
  12. Moose you’re correct that it probably won’t do anything. However, it would at least show they are not ok with the product on the field as the media could be the voice of the people. However only having 4K fans in the stands is also a voice.
  13. I don’t have an agenda. I’m not that smart.
  14. Is that really a bad thing?