• Rank
    Plus Member since 4/21/2012
  • Birthday 7/11/1964

Personal Information

• Favorite All Time Oriole
    Brooks

Recent Profile Visitors

6,062 profile views
  1. https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/413684-you-must-be-this-tall-to-dominate-mlb-the-12-best-pitchers-ever-u.amp.html I don’t think it matters much. Good pitchers are good at pitching. Size matters to a degree, but I’d rather have the most athletic guy who can also pitch.
  2. I’m not excited AS much, but let’s face it, it’s baseball. That’s always better than the alternatives.
  3. Stewart is a bad fielder and his walk rate is his only redeemable quality. McKenna is their best option in the OF after the starters. There are other players who should be cut before Stewart, but I’m not going out of my way to keep him.
  4. I have no idea why they would protect Stewart at this point.
  5. Of course they know. Manfred has been there for all of it, too.
  6. Bassitt stated that the Astros were not the only team “doing stuff” to advance their play in that last couple years. The hurler explained how illegal sign-stealing has been an issue league wide as well.
  7. What a turnaround! Really a pleasure watching Alvarez hit.
  8. Hmm, not so sure. I think there’s a fair amount of expectations that his regular production is approaching this past season. I’m nowhere near as optimistic. It’s why I’d be in favor of moving him.
  9. Generally, when a guy can get two consecutive outs. It’s the Orioles.
  10. Awesome. Hasn’t played a ML inning yet and he’s already destined for the HOF.
  11. Am I the only one who thinks Mullins is due to regress?
  12. ERod would be a positive addition. Not the headliner I’m looking for, but he’d be a contributor.