xian4

Miggy calling out Soria

He was RAILING him in the dugout. I actually sympathize with him. He can't do it alone, or they'd win every game.

But as a professional, you have to be better than that. Obvi.

Now, for those of us who turned the TV off, what did he say?

Couldn't tell. He was yelling in his direction after they got back in the dugout. Other guys looked a bit disturbed by him.

I get that your pissed, and rightfully so, but that's not what good teammates do.

He was RAILING him in the dugout. I actually sympathize with him. He can't do it alone, or they'd win every game.

But as a professional, you have to be better than that. Obvi.

You have to pull him into the tunnel. Can't let the cameras see that.

I mean, you shouldn't come down on a teammate during a game like that anywhere. But if you have to be a Lou Holtz, do it privately.

He was yelling at Orioles fans and the Orioles dugout after he scored earlier in the game. He can yell at the Tiger relief pitchers all he wants the,added stress can only make things worse.

Soria felt bad enough, he's a pro and he gave it all he had. Miggy had no business railing him anywhere, it's not like he intended to come up small. Miggy is an awful human being, despite being a great ball player. Being a bad human trumps being a good player in my eyes, so F him.

• Upvote 1

Miggy's the one that got thrown out at home because he can't manage to stay in shape enough to run faster than a scooter. Not to mention the fact that he's a wife beater and drunk driver, he's pretty much awful.

The tilting only helps the O's here :laughlol:

• Upvote 1

MCab has been a grade-A ahole this series. Great player, low class.

Taunting the fans and the O's dugout after the JD Martinez home run. I said in the game thread that he deserves to be plunked next season. And then he made that moronic baserunning blunder at home. He has no room to blast anyone.

Soria felt bad enough, he's a pro and he gave it all he had. Miggy had no business railing him anywhere, it's not like he intended to come up small. Miggy is an awful human being, despite being a great ball player. Being a bad human trumps being a good player in my eyes, so F him.

I am not condoning the incident in any way but if you feel a need to do something of that sort you don't further embarrass the guy by doing it where the cameras can see.

Dude is a huge ball of emotions. Sometimes he looks like a giant 12 y/o playing baseball, other times, he looks like ARod.