OFFNY

vs. RAYS, 9/01

I was at that wet miserable game at Memorial Stadium, where we were down 6-0 then up 9-6, only to lose 13-11. The beginning of the end.

Don't forget, Texas hit a grand slam in the top of the 4th, with Dwyer and Sheets getting their slams in the bottom of the 4th. Still a MLB record for most slams in an inning.

Uh.. not it's not a record. There have been several two grandslams in a inning. Fernando Tatis hit two in one inning.

Welp this is the first O's team under Buck who I have no doubt on some of those O's faces that are just going thru the motions now.

Flame me if you want but's that's how it looks to me right now.

They should be more worried about lining stuff up for next season.

I am actually looking forward to the schedule release next week. Deep down I didn't believe in this team but I never saw this coming.

Hey, Stevie! Nice start! You fit right in. :rofl:

In all seriousness though, welcome back to the Majors, kid. It's nice to see a fresh face, and I've always liked Steve Johnson since he's the son of Dave Johnson. He threw some good ball for us when he was up last time.

I guess he's bitten by the same bad juju that's affecting the rest of the club, though. Can't blame him. Not at all. I just don't expect anything aside from a laugher at this point.

Uh.. not it's not a record. There have been several two grandslams in a inning. Fernando Tatis hit two in one inning.

No, that was 3 grand slams in one inning, 2 for the O's, 1 for Texas.

Will they seem to do the opposite. Put a reeling Twins team back in rhe race and now Rays

No focus and feeling sorry for themselves.

And yet the Ravens got crushed.

By what looks to be a very bad Skins team.

They were up 13-0 when Flacco hit the bench.

Besides, it was a meaningless preseason game. Throw out 6 seasons out of 7 with at least one playoff win because they got stomped in a preseason game. Makes sense.

I'm not convinced the 2015 Ravens are going to be that great, but the FO has certainly earned the title of "Gets It."