We must make BOOGIE MUSIC the essential factor in the life LAW. In presenting this song to the world, we must then explain and justify our prediction by formulating a definition of BOOGIE MUSIC and setting forth it's main principles in such a way... that ALL may understand instantly that their souls, their lives, and every relation with every other human being in EVERY circumstance depends on BOOGIE MUSIC, and the right comprehension, and the right application thereof.

56 minutes ago, scOtt said:

We must make BOOGIE MUSIC the essential factor in the life LAW. In presenting this song to the world, we must then explain and justify our prediction by formulating a definition of BOOGIE MUSIC and setting forth it's main principles in such a way... that ALL may understand instantly that their souls, their lives, and every relation with every other human being in EVERY circumstance depends on BOOGIE MUSIC, and the right comprehension, and the right application thereof.

Boogie oogie oogie oogie

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, scOtt said:

Found this too. Week long closing of the Fillmore East, 9/23/1970. Same night as the Allman's famous live Whipping Post.

Live footage from back then is a hell of a lot different from today.  Today's footage is 3-5 seconds of the singer, then it goes to a fade out or moving camera, then to another band member, then some people in the crowd, then back and forth, back and forth.  This video, they show the band members.  Not until just before 8 minutes in (a bit of irony?) do they cut to that one dude wearing a bow tie in the crowd who is stoned out of his gourd.  Of course, the band is also, but they're playing.  A couple of original Skynard Freebird videos show the crowd at least 30 percent of the songs.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, scOtt said:

And some German summed it up perfectly.

"Ein Highlight der live Music mit Boogie Woogie. Wie immer meine Laune ist, das bringt mich wieder zum smilen."

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, MongoBoy said:

And some German summed it up perfectly.

"Ein Highlight der live Music mit Boogie Woogie. Wie immer meine Laune ist, das bringt mich wieder zum smilen."

Didn't even go to Google translate... YES. Brings many smiles. :)

Completely unrelated video reminded me of Draggin' The Line. Then I found this (lip-synced) twofer.

From some car show video. SKEWED chord changes. Bounces all over the place.

"Save me from myself" A recurring and recurring and recurring theme for my life...

From a different Jimi version...

"We'd like to do this thing... um... by two Swedish cats, Hanssen and Karlsson. It's called Tax Free. Tax Free. Tax Free. Tax Free."

The one I'm quoting is on the Jimi Hendrix Concerts album. 50+ years on I doubt it's the same Karlsson...

the-jimi-hendrix-concerts-596fd7791bb79.

Again. Same vid that inspired me to post the last Tax Free vid forced me to post this.

Seriously.... I have NO choice on this. I have to post these. It's my job here..