Orioles Roster Resource

Orioles Prospect Information

2018 End of Season Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2019 Orioles Stats

2019 Orioles Minor League Stats

Baseball Savant Stats

• I don’t see anyone positioning it that way.   1.2% of the players and staff tested were positive, which is a much lower figure than is estimated to exist for the general population.     Still, I do think there are reasons why the environment of pro team sports would expose players more than an average person.    There’s inevitable close contact at times on the field while people are breathing hard, the dugout (bench in other sports) and locker room are relatively confined spaces, and there’s a lot of travel involved.     Probably not as bad as working a check out line, but worse than a lot of other jobs.              
    • The sports media is a bunch of drama queens begging for sports to be shut down for political purposes.
    • Hence, Maryland motto is "Safer at Home".  
    • 13 straight before the first off day. That’s nearly a quarter of the season. 
    • As we all know by now, Mahomes signed a 10 year deal.  As with most things in the NFL, the deal looks much bigger than it really is and the guarantees are no where near the 503 million. Nonetheless, it obviously has huge impact on the Ravens and Lamar.  Lamar isn’t Mahomes and you likely wouldn’t bank on Lamar being elite in 10 years like you would Mahomes. Lamar can sign his deal next year.  That would still leave 2 more years on his rookie deal plus however many years he signs for. I don’t see the Ravens going 10 years and no QB should get paid more than Mahomes. However, I could see Lamar getting a shorter deal but with more guaranteed money.