A few thoughts and questions:
1) Glad to see McNair finally show up in the last quarter and half of the game. He was scary inaccurate early on and the offense was well, a lot like a normal Ravens offense. His toughness, leadership, and ability to stay calm brought this team back.
2) I'll take a win no matter what, but man were we helped by a ridiculously stupid play call at the Browns goalline. How in the world do you pass in that situation? Not to take anything away from McAllister, who made a great play, but that play call was so stupid I could hear John scream all the way from Baltimore.
3) Dear defense, maybe someone should cover Winslow? In case you were wondering he was wearing #80 and kept catching the ball on 3rd down.
4) Derrick Mason was amazing today. He personally kept us in the game as McNair was trying to find his accuracy.
5) Is Gus Johnson from Cleveland? I mean, Tasker was ok, but Johnson literally sounded like we were watching the Browns home telecast? I think BALTbird had the best comment earlier in this thread about him. Funny stuff....
6) As good as Bart Scott is on run defense and pass rush, he's not exactly a good cover linebacker. I still think he's exciting to watch though and is going to be very, very good in this league.
7) Is it just me, or is the only time I've heard Ngata's name is when he intercepted the batted ball? He may not be making any plays, but Ray Lewis and Kelly Gregg are reaping the rewards of him being in there. At least I think so!
8) We miss Chester Taylor on third down. Not having a a good third down pass catching back has taken away a valuable piece of that third down offense.
9) Have the Ravens faced more 3rd down and five than any team on the face of the earth?
10) Tasker was right about the Ravens late in their game winning drive. Why they are passing twice on 2nd and two and 3rd and two with two timeouts and 30 seconds left on the 35 yard line? I mean, it all worked out, but that late game play calling was only topped by the Browns ridiculous pass call earlier in the quarter.