Jump to content
Munson

2004 College Lacrosse Thread

Recommended Posts

Feb. 21st games:

Colgate at Villanova (1:00)
Delaware at Lehigh (1:00)
Navy at Lafayette (1:00)
Penn State at Ohio State (1:00)
Providence at Fairfield (1:00)
Virginia vs. Drexel (Haverford, PA) (11:00)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2/28

Loyola @ Towson!!!!!!!

gonna tailgate, cause its supposed to be nice weather wise (60 & sunny) and this will be my first game as a TU alumni :eek: :cool:

I am lookin forward to the upcoming season....Towson is really young, and will probably have problems scoring goals :( But a crappy lacrosse game is better than none at all...

thats awesome the bayhawks are playin towson...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I really want to go to the Loyola/Towson game on Saturday. Unfourtantely, I have an appointment to get my taxes done on Saturday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Munson [/i]
[B]I really want to go to the Loyola/Towson game on Saturday. Unfourtantely, I have an appointment to get my taxes done on Saturday. [/B][/QUOTE]


faceoff is at 2...not 1....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by imagine29028 [/i]
[B]faceoff is at 2...not 1.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm in the Unitas Stadium announcers booth as we speak, and its scheduled for 2. Though, that all depends on when this womens game finishs up.

Just remember, anyone who goes to this game...you sorta know the guy controlling the sound (PA/Music) at the Stadium.

Wish I could tailgate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wedge, any scoring updates.

Major upset today.
Air Force 7
Virginia 6

The Terps whipped the Hoyas 14-5.
Hopkins squeaks by Penn 10-9.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Munson [/i]
[B]Wedge, any scoring updates.

Major upset today.
Air Force 7
Virginia 6

The Terps whipped the Hoyas 14-5.
Hopkins squeaks by Penn 10-9. [/B][/QUOTE]

Sorry, my computer went down in the announcers booth. You probably already know by now that Loyola stuck it to Towson 14-9. Everyone at Unitas was shocked to hear about AF taking out UVa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Wedge [/i]
[B]Sorry, my computer went down in the announcers booth. You probably already know by now that Loyola stuck it to Towson 14-9. Everyone at Unitas was shocked to hear about AF taking out UVa. [/B][/QUOTE]


yeah there was a nice cheer that went up....

Tailgaiting was kind of bunk...we rolled in around 1:10 (a bit later than I wanted) slammed a few beers and what not....but the lot was pretty empty...just some frats and loyola people. Hopefully we can get some more people out for the UVA game....on the 21st.


Towson played terrible...thier youth and inexperience shown through. Lots of turnovers, and missed chances....and by the last 5 minutes the game just got sloppy and the Tigers thought they could make it a physical game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by imagine29028 [/i]
[B]yeah there was a nice cheer that went up....

Tailgaiting was kind of bunk...we rolled in around 1:10 (a bit later than I wanted) slammed a few beers and what not....but the lot was pretty empty...just some frats and loyola people. Hopefully we can get some more people out for the UVA game....on the 21st.


Towson played terrible...thier youth and inexperience shown through. Lots of turnovers, and missed chances....and by the last 5 minutes the game just got sloppy and the Tigers thought they could make it a physical game. [/B][/QUOTE]

They also couldn't grab a loose or ground ball to save their lives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Munson [/i]
[B]I'm going to try to make it up for the Providence game next Sunday. [/B][/QUOTE]

I know I'll be there. In the announcer's booth. Cracking wise with the PA announcer and the official timekeeper. Like every other game. Playing music just a little too loudly. :cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nice lineup of games today. I'll be watching the Princeton/Hopkins game while trying to listen to the MD/Duke and Orioles at the same time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Orioles Information


Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores
News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Roster Resource

Orioles Prospect Information

2020 Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2020 Orioles Stats

2019 Orioles Minor League Stats

Baseball Savant Stats






×
×
  • Create New...