RenegadeOsFan

Guerrero Less Than Enthusiastic Being An Oriole?? Schmuck Thinks So

The guy was a star on contending teams for many years. It's only human for him to be a little let down at being on a cellar dweller but that will not stop him from being a professional with a chip on his shoulder. He's out to prove himself this year and he's quite capable of doing so. God bless Vladdy.

I honestly thought Vladdy11 and BRob411 were the same guy. The new guy showed up right around the same time the old one left, and both have 11's at the end of their screen names. The juvenile posting style is pretty similar as well.

Hey I thought people actually liked me on here, it seems like you guys don't like this BRob guy. I'm not trying to stir trouble and I haven't. I did post up the great Buck Showalter WBAL article, somebody explain to me what this BRob guy is like?

Edited by Vladdy11

Maybe the 11 refers to their age.....:scratchchinhmm::rofl:

I'm trying to figure something out here, it seems like you guys have a problem with this BRob guy but I'm also trying to figure out why some people suddenly have a problem with me. I haven't offended anyone and I've been cool with everybody, so what's going on? I'm 33 years old if anybody was curious.

I'm trying to figure something out here, it seems like you guys have a problem with this BRob guy but I'm also trying to figure out why some people suddenly have a problem with me. I haven't offended anyone and I've been cool with everybody, so what's going on? I'm 33 years old if anybody was curious.

Because you're the same person, who apparently created two different user names for the purpose of arguing with yourself.

• Upvote 1

Because you're the same person, who apparently created two different user names for the purpose of arguing with yourself.

Ha, too funny. My intuition is rarely off.

As Icterus said, this guy should probably seek therapy.

Hilarious. Really makes the quote below pretty sad.

So I guess you are the "Choosen One" regarding predictions. Who are you anyway?

Given that there have been no reports of Gurrero biting the head off a live dove at the press conference; no reports of him mooning the assembled throng or groping a female (or male, for that matter) reporter...who cares how enthused Peter Schmuck thinks he was?

QUOTE=El Gordo;2371729]They are allowed mustaches, that's the point. Be careful what you wish for Big Petey.:laughlol:

Is it too late to resign Ponson to complete this scheme?

divine_art2.jpg

ponson2.jpg

seemed like this thread was needing to be ended anyway:thumbsup1:

Whoa - I wish I could have found one of these "chubby guy/hot girl" parties when I was single. Um. Yeah. Maybe it is time to end the thread. :)

Edited by Bradysburns

Is it too late to resign Ponson to complete this scheme?

divine_art2.jpg

ponson2.jpg

seemed like this thread was needing to be ended anyway:thumbsup1:

Whoa - I wish I could have found one of these "chubby guy/hot girl" parties when I was single. Um. Yeah. Maybe it is time to end the thread. :)

Yeah. Why is she enthusiastic?

Because he is rich.

Is that Natalie Holloway? I think we have a new suspect in that case!

• Upvote 1