Sign in to follow this  
ChaosLex

Jen Royle is the gift that keeps giving on Twitter

Jen_Royle

Is it me or does every single guy in the Stanley Cup Finals have a beard? Hmm...

SeanMMcNally

Professional sports reporter kids. RT: @Jen_Royle

Jen_Royle

@SeanMMcNally Hey ahole, the course "playoff beards 101" wasn't a necessity. You have a child?????? Classy dad (ChaosLex note: SeanMMcNally's avatar is of his son)

Jen_Royle

@SeanMMcNally Biggest jerk on Twitter. And he's a father. This poor world we live in

:rofl:

• Upvote 1

Last week I was at Pickles pregaming with the wife and was watching the Baltimore Baseball Tonight show as they were doing the show right there in the parking lot and I thought about going over to ask her when she was going to leave Baltimore for good, but I didn't feel like wasting my time.

Waiting for her to tweet a picture of herself in her underwear to some young college kid, she randomly follows. ;) Then we'll hear how she was both hacked and stalked on Twitter.

• Upvote 1

I'm not single, but if I were, just based on half the unintelligible and sniveling crap she writes I would find Jen Royle to be completely repulsive and a waste of time. Than again, I felt that way when I was single.

I thought it was impossible for 105.7 to do worse than Anita Marks. I was wrong.

Edited by ccbird
  • Upvote 2

Is Jen just a super aggressive woman or is there something deeper? Are we seeing a clinical issue here?

She seems unable to play the game the way it has to be played.

It is almost a Greek Tragedy. She see's all these enemies but it is her own self that is the real enemy.

I kinda feel bad for Jen Royle.

She really gets pummeled for her schtick and it obviously bothers her.

She's like a big fish in a small pond. ;)

When it's self inflicted, I don't feel sorry at all.

She absolutely brings a lot of this on herself but 105.7 should know better than to bring in "outsiders" who have little sports IQ, especially Baltimore sports IQ. It is insulting what 105.7 has done brining in both Marks in Royle.

She absolutely brings a lot of this on herself but 105.7 should know better than to bring in "outsiders" who have little sports IQ, especially Baltimore sports IQ. It really is insulting what 105.7 has done brining in both Marks in Royle.

The sad thing is, she claims that she is the outsider reporter. The one that reports on the opponents. She doesn't even do that well, unless the opponent is the NYY. She gets called out for things she says incorrectly all the time and she just gets pissy about it. If you make stupid incorrect claims, be prepared to get called out.

Jen_Royle Jen Royle

Rick Reilly on bloggers: Just because you have a wireless connection and a couch... You're not a journalist. @1057thefan

This might be accurate, but a whole lot of pot/kettle here.

I liked Reilly alot more when he was with Sports Illustrated.

The sad thing is, she claims that she is the outsider reporter. The one that reports on the opponents. She doesn't even do that well, unless the opponent is the NYY. She gets called out for things she says incorrectly all the time and she just gets pissy about it. If you make stupid incorrect claims, be prepared to get called out.

Right, it's the double whammy. Your an outsider, which doesn't really fly in Baltimore, and you can't get things right and make dumb comments. I just can't understand why 105.7 went down the same road they went with Marks. Just get people in there who know what they are talking about. I could pick 30 people from this board who I've never heard speak and probably have no radio or journalism experience who could do a better job than her or some other people who have sports radio shows in this city.

Edited by ccbird

I'm not single, but if I were, just based on half the unintelligible and sniveling crap she writes I would find Jen Royle to be completely repulsive and a waste of time. Than again, I felt that way when I was single.

Her attitude reminds me so much of an ex-girlfriend of mine, it's scary.