Sign in to follow this  
ChaosLex

Jen Royle is the gift that keeps giving on Twitter

I stopped following her a while ago, I gleaned nothing from any of her tweets and couldn't tolerate getting dumber by continuing to read them. If I listen to the Baltimore Baseball Tonight pre-game show and hear her pronounce "Britton" in her stupid New York accent again, I just might puke. Go away! Fortunately on the aforementioned show, Haynie is enough pure Baltimore to ALMOST balance her out.

Waiting for her to tweet a picture of herself in her underwear
I think Jen has written the book on things NOT to do to endear yourself to your fan base.
I could be endeared by a picture of her in her underwear.:002_sdrool:

Good god, where do you find all those Sammy? So, so funny. If it weren't for the limited amount of rep I can give out, S. Birdland's orange bar would be resembling Hitchcock's The Birds by now.

Edited by Scrat1

@Jen_Royle Jen Royle

Mark Viviano talking about the best & worst in MLB. How dare he! He should ONLY be talking Orioles in Baltimore!!!

if she keeps throwing chum out there, she's gonna' need a bigger boat.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8gciFoEbOA8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

if she keeps throwing chum out there, she's gonna' need a bigger boat.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8gciFoEbOA8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I get it now! She is a troll who lives on anger.

NOTJen_Royle Royle Reality Check: If you sarcastically refer to me as a sports journalist your children should be taken away and you chemically castrated

Hilarious.

The problem is that she thinks she's right and is serving people. I think we should all try to convince her she's wrong. That should be productive.

Might not do a bit of good. But would be fun while it lasted. :P

You guys will love this.

I was working the Ben Grubbs Event up at Aberdeen and they were announcing the rosters for both teams. The announcer said Jen Royle and I don't think I heard one person clap.

You guys will love this.

I was working the Ben Grubbs Event up at Aberdeen and they were announcing the rosters for both teams. The announcer said Jen Royle and I don't think I heard one person clap.

I heard maybe a very small smattering of clapping, but that was about it. It was probably part "Who is this woman?," and "Oh dear lord it's that woman."