JTrea81

Vote for Adam Jones on the fan ballot!

Not that I don't believe you, but source? I'm interested in seeing the list.
In the first tabulations released Monday afternoon, Jones ranked fourth out of the five candidates, and White Sox first baseman Paul Konerko was in the lead. Unlike the fan vote to choose starters for the All-Star Game, there's no limit to the number of times you can vote for Jones, so go here to cast your ballot. Voting ends Thursday at 4 p.m. Eastern time.

http://www.masnsports.com/orioles_buzz/2011/07/update-on-jones-progress-in-the-final-vote-memorable-all-star-moments-balloting.html

He's an Oriole. Konerko isn't.

I don't know why this is so frustrating to me. I remember growing up, and punching every Oriole hole on the ballot every year. I really don't vote anymore, but I certainly have voted a ton for Jones right now. Whats better than seeing your players in the All Star Game?

I don't know why this is so frustrating to me. I remember growing up, and punching every Oriole hole on the ballot every year. I really don't vote anymore, but I certainly have voted a ton for Jones right now. Whats better than seeing your players in the All Star Game?

Also it's not just Konerko, but rather Victor Martinez and Alex Gordon. Tigers and Royals fans are beating us right now in the vote...

Seeing them in the playoffs.

Seeing them in the playoffs.

True, but at this point, the All Star game is the best chance we have of seeing the Orioles on a national stage like that.

And Wieters and Jones are a big part of the future of this team, so it would be pretty cool to see them both on there this year.