NewMarketSean

Casey Anthony - Not Guilty of Murder.

What a joke. Our country's judicial system is a complete joke. I've seen it personally fail me and my family and verdicts like this just goes to show that if they make a case high profile enough, the person will get off. Thankfully she can now go out with OJ and hunt down the real killers.

If you are rich, or just famous, can assume you will get off. Go ask the head of the IMF. Did anyone really think he was going to be convicted? Hell, that didn't even make it to a court system, probably because they knew they couldn't beat the system.

I am absolutely disgusted right now. If there is one thing in this world that pisses me off beyond all belief, it is when the the life of a child is harmed, or in this case, senselessly and thoughtlessly taken away. I really want to hear what the juror's line of thinking, but even after I do it won't be good enough for me. The legal system cannot be trusted when a major headline case comes into play.

Nancy Grace's head is going to explode.

I followed this trial pretty closely over the weekend with my wife...and I can't believe it either.

True, there wasn't any SOLID evidence, but everyone was saying there was ENOUGH evidence to get a conviction. And there was.

Casey Anthony lied and lied and lied and lied her ass off and now she's gotten away with murder. That's got to be a big ego booster right there.

Edited by NewMarketSean

I really hope this woman ends up homeless with not a penny to her name, and for good measure, I hope she ends up struggling for survival in some forsaken swamp.

I would be curious to hear what any of our OH lawyers have to say about this one. I haven't been following that closely, but from everything I've heard/read it seemed pretty obvious to me that she would be found guilty.

It's a shame but she's hardly the first or last person to get away with murder... what I don't understand is why this case was such a spectacle to begin with.

It's a shame but she's hardly the first or last person to get away with murder... what I don't understand is why this case was such a spectacle to begin with.

Because Casey was attractive and the kid was cute. And Casey was a head-case who was easy to hate. And Nancy Grace followed her case every day for like 3 years.

Nancy Grace's head is going to explode.

I followed this trial pretty closely over the weekend with my wife...and I can't believe it either.

True, there wasn't any SOLID evidence, but everyone was saying there was ENOUGH evidence to get a conviction. And there was.

Casey Anthony lied and lied and lied and lied her ass off and now she's gotten away with murder. That's got to be a big ego booster right there.

There is 0 funny about this:angryfire:

The pain a murder victim goes thru is TRUE hell! Sadly,I know that!:(

Nancy Grace head SHOULD explode!

NO CHILD KILLER SHOULD EVER GO FREE:002_scry:

I really hope this woman ends up homeless with not a penny to her name, and for good measure, I hope she ends up struggling for survival in some forsaken swamp.

I agree 100%!!!