NewMarketSean

Does anyone else think...

WHAT? That has nothing to do with anything. Please dude, you guys are just wrong about this. You are complaining about a complete non-issue, you're upset that a bad team had a moment of joy.

This entire "debate" is just ridiculous.

Why do we constantly expect athletes to have no emotions? If they didn't celebrate people would be complaining that they had quit on each other, the team and the season. Who cares if they are billion games out? Who cares?! For one night they won and I can't believe that people are actually criticizing happiness.

Just to make sure you understand what I'm saying......I have no problem with them coming out to the plate, giving some high fives and some hugs, and congratulating each other for the win....But I think all teams, not just the O's, are taking a mid season walk off, a bit over the top. September 2, Yanks and Sox tied in first, and the Sox hit a walk off, ok go nuts...June 8 O's 15 under beat the A's with a walk off...shouldn't be the same intensity.

Just to make sure you understand what I'm saying......I have no problem with them coming out to the plate, giving some high fives and some hugs, and congratulating each other for the win....But I think all teams, not just the O's, are taking a mid season walk off, a bit over the top. September 2, Yanks and Sox tied in first, and the Sox hit a walk off, ok go nuts...June 8 O's 15 under beat the A's with a walk off...shouldn't be the same intensity.

Oh, we understand completely...And there is no joy in Mudville with you and Sean!

I think it's a good way to keep the mindset that every game is important. It's a long season, and it's better to try to get up for every game than be complacent. I wish they would show more energy, b/c that means they're winning more games.

What exactly did they do last night that was over the top then? They did exactly what you don't have a problem with. They came to the plate, jumped around a couple times like a big group hug and then everyone high fived and walked off the field. It lasted roughly 20 seconds.

Did you not like the pie to the face? I doubt they do it for a guy like Reynolds or Jones. It was Reimold. He is having a tough year. Cut them some slack.

I saw their celebration and thought it was funny for the worst team in the AL to celebrate that much. But I guess they can't "act like they've been there" before, because they so rarely have.

I saw their celebration and thought it was funny for the worst team in the AL to celebrate that much. But I guess they can't "act like they've been there" before, because they so rarely have.

Has anyone ever seen a walk-off home run in any MLB game where the team did not jump around a couple times at home plate and high-five?

When you're reduced to using Ozzie freakin' Gullen of all people to support your position, perhaps it may be time to rethink some things.

Good lord, it was a walk-off win. And yet you STILL find something to b!tch and moan about. Your negativity truly knows no bounds. And I like you dude, but this is absurd.

Ozzie and Adam apparently have some sort of history of trash talking each other. In any event, you're reaching.

Not only that ....... but Ozzie Guillen, of all people, is not exactly know for his cool, calm, collected demeanor.

Why arent they celebrating tonight? Oh yeah they lost 3 of 4 to the WS. Oh well there is always tomorrow.

Your current incarnation would be just annoying if it wasn't for the fact that you seem to be really getting off on the O's misfortunes. That elevates you to terrible status. Stop being so smug when things go wrong, and stop slathering every disjointed thought you have all over the board. Please.

Why arent they celebrating tonight? Oh yeah they lost 3 of 4 to the WS. Oh well there is always tomorrow.

You bytch when we win, and you gloat when we lose. That says a lot about you.

Your current incarnation would be just annoying if it wasn't for the fact that you seem to be really getting off on the O's misfortunes. That elevates you to terrible status. Stop being so smug when things go wrong, and stop slathering every disjointed thought you have all over the board. Please.

Exactly

Wow dude. Seriously? Keep the bag on your head because none of the true Orioles fans want YOUR face as the "face of the fan!" We've had a rough GD year but I'll be damned if I'm gonna be a jackass to our players. You, on the other hand, seem to be enjoying this, so have fun!

• Upvote 1