OFFNY

vs. BLUE JAYS 8/30

I haven't been this angry about a game all season, and that's the truth.

Just mental mistake after mental mistake. Throw in a few physical mistakes as well.

What's next? Are Matt Angle's pants going to fall down while he's trying to run down a ball in the gap!??!?!?!

I haven't been this angry about a game all season, and that's the truth.

Just mental mistake after mental mistake. Throw in a few physical mistakes as well.

What's next? Are Matt Angle's pants going to fall down while he's trying to run down a ball in the gap!??!?!?!

That last play probably didnt help...

I don't want Gregg to vulture the win. I'd like to see Patton work in the 10th and pick up the W. That would be great.

Anything that happens that causes Kevin Gregg's stats to look worse is great in my book. I want this guy to look so absolutely hopeless by the end of the season that not even Andy McPhail could justify keeping him on the team. If there's any way we can bury this guy deeper, I say do it.

Edit: And given that it is Andy McPhail, we're going to have to make him look pretty astoudingly horrendous to get Andy to wake up from his slumber to make a roster move that benefits the Orioles. Such as replacing Kevin Gregg with any other professional baseball player on the planet.

I'm not saying its Jeremy Guthrie, but my FML app just updated with - "They hand the ball to Kevin Gregg, with a 1 run lead. FML"