Gurgi

Guess what? Now the RedSox hate us as much as we hate them!

I hate Ortiz and a few of the other guys (papelbon, youkilis, beckett to name a few). But really it's the fans who we have to deal with, not the players. It's the fans who take over our stadium every time they come here, and chant "lets go red sox". I hate them for that. Both fanbases lack class, but Boston's is much more prolific.

Sox fans got what was coming to them. Crawford was a case of gluttony IMO as they could have had Werth for less. oe we need to put a team on the field that can beat them regularly.

Hilarious. So that's what they did wrong.

I hate Ortiz and a few of the other guys (papelbon' date=' youkilis, beckett to name a few). But really it's the fans who we have to deal with, not the players. It's the fans who take over our stadium every time they come here, and chant "lets go red sox". I hate them for that. Both fanbases lack class, but Boston's is much more prolific.[/quote']

How about their little MVP chant last night too.

I can deal with Yankees fans, but Sox fans? They bring out a new breed of hate.

I have a lot of friends who are Patriots/Red Sox fans. they know I am a Bills/Orioles fan.

Bills on Sunday, Orioles last night. This is sweet.

Same here! It's been a great week!

I've said it before Red Sox fans at OPACY is a complete reflection of their team. They have a lot loud, overbearing, classless douchebags. I'm been to many Sox and Yankees games and the Red Sox fans are much worse. Last night was was a long, long time coming for O's fans that have had to go to OPACY and watch Red Sox games. Karma is a *****.

Hilarious. So that's what they did wrong.

Crawford: .255 11 HR's 56 RBI's 18 SB's

Werth: .232 20 HR's 58 RBI's 19 SB's

They're damn near interchangable. It's hilarious to even bring it up. They're both albatrosses.

29soxbaltimore.jpg

This is almost as good as '04's Crying Duke Kid.

Actually, given what was stake, I might actually say this >>> CDK.

The Duke kid crying was my comp wallpaper for a good year. I've just found a new one that will at least last me until Opening Day.

Man the SOSH is a hilarious read this morning. There are so many laugh out loud posts. One thing that did intrigue me is the fact that nobody and I mean nobody wants to keep Carl Crawford. If the price was right, I would take him of their hands in a heartbeat. Baltimore is a lot more laid back than Boston and I think he would return to his old ways, which was pretty damn good. Boston would have to give us a lot of money towards his contract but I would take him.

Pretty sure almost no one in the front office shares the view of the tantrum-throwing fans.

Is it fair to say that as a whole' date=' the Orioles fanbase hates the Red Sox more than the Yankees at this point? This has been my stance for some time now, just wondering if others feel the same.[/quote']

I think so for sure. Like was said, the Boston fanbase is far more annoying and SO many of them are bandwagon fans. Growing up in the northeast in the 80's and 90's I rarely EVER saw Red Sox hats being worn around. By the mid 2000's they were EVERYWHERE. Bandwagon.

I respect the 04 Sox who were a bunch of "idiots" and underdogs who won it. Now the Sux are just Yankee wanna be's with no character and obnoxious fans. Screw 'em.

I've said it before Red Sox fans at OPACY is a complete reflection of their team. They have a lot loud, overbearing, classless douchebags. I'm been to many Sox and Yankees games and the Red Sox fans are much worse. Last night was was a long, long time coming for O's fans that have had to go to OPACY and watch Red Sox games. Karma is a *****.

Agreed. I went to the bathroom during the rain delay. Sox fan goes " An Oriole fan that went to the right bathroom." I flushed the toilet and said "That's the Red Sox season going down the toilet". Claseless and stupid. I wish I could find him after the Andino hit.

Lm1tg.png

“End of season like this, to make Boston go home sad, crying, I’ll take it all day,” Andino said. “To walk off, everybody wants to walk off. It’s priceless, man. You don’t have any words for it.”

sonsofsamhorn.net Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here