Sports Guy

Annual Big 10/ACC beatdown is this week

Not Tyler, I meant Lawson...He got hurt this weekend vs. BYU. It's 50-50 whether he plays or not tomorrow night.

Ahh, yea I knew Lawson was banged up.

Yea, he needs to get back so he can get back to proving his worth as the second best point guard in the ACC. ;)

Ahh, yea I knew Lawson was banged up.

Yea, he needs to get back so he can get back to proving his worth as the second best point guard in the ACC. ;)

Of course, of course.

Wisconsin only outrebounded Duke by 2 boards and they got like 4 or 5 on one possession.

I like seeing that.

Definitely a good sign for you, but I still say they're too soft in the middle.

Definitely a good sign for you, but I still say they're too soft in the middle.

Well of course they are...They lack the size. But what they lack in size, they have in every other area.

Well of course they are...They lack the size. But what they lack in size, they have in every other area.

Perhaps, but can they keep this scoring pace up all year?

Perhaps, but can they keep this scoring pace up all year?

Sure...Why not? Plenty of teams can average 80+ a year and with their depth, athleticism and shooting ability, they should be able to do it.

Plus, as Vitale pointed out tonight, they will be able to score a lot off of their defense.

Not to interrupt beaner and SG's Duke-Carolina Debate Version 986, but Clemson hangs on to beat Purdue and give the ACC a 5-1 lead.

One road victory tomorrow or Maryland holding serve at home gives the ACC win number 9.

I'm still hoping for 10-1.

So Clemson is able to get a win.

ACC up 5-1....4 road games tomorrow and MD's home game...All 4 road games could go either way(Lawson out for UNC makes it a little more difficult to predict).

MD really needs to win, for more than one reason.

Not to interrupt beaner and SG's Duke-Carolina Debate Version 986, but Clemson hangs on to beat Purdue and give the ACC a 5-1 lead.

One road victory tomorrow or Maryland holding serve at home gives the ACC win number 9.

and net me $10! Their terrible free throw shooting made me nervous, but when in doubt, bet on the ACC.

Wouldn't hurt my feelings if UNC lost. :D

Sure...Why not? Plenty of teams can average 80+ a year and with their depth, athleticism and shooting ability, they should be able to do it.

Plus, as Vitale pointed out tonight, they will be able to score a lot off of their defense.

We'll see. Vitale is pretty excited about Duke and Carolina this year. These games are fine, but I can't wait for the real season to start.

We'll see. Vitale is pretty excited about Duke and Carolina this year. These games are fine, but I can't wait for the real season to start.

Vitale is calling like every UNC game.

Wouldn't hurt my feelings if UNC lost. :D

They could without Lawson...It's always tough to win in someone else's gym....Not that a Duke fan would know about that of course :rolleyes: