The Rick

Thanksgiving Game Thread: Baltimore vs. San Francisco

I feel you. But there's not a ton you can do down there. Red Zone offense must be a nightmare against our linebackers.

Running the ball up the middle where they just had success would've worked for me. Hell, a QB sneak from the 1 foot line would've probably been an easy 6. Negate the LB's.

Running the ball up the middle where they just had success would've worked for me. Hell, a QB sneak from the 1 foot line would've probably been an easy 6. Negate the LB's.

True. A good sneak is indefensible.

The Ravens feel much more in control of this game, yet it's only a 3 point lead. They need to come out strong in the 2nd half and try to break this open.

The Ravens feel much more in control of this game, yet it's only a 3 point lead. They need to come out strong in the 2nd half and try to break this open.

Thats what they do.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Orioles Information

Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores
News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Roster Resource

Orioles Prospect Information

2018 End of Season Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2019 Orioles Stats

2019 Orioles Minor League Stats

Baseball Savant Stats

• The home team is responsible for seeing that the field is in playing condition, if humanly possible.The home team did not do that, therefore the Visitors should in no way be punished. Five innings were played, the home team batted last in the 5th, therefore the Orioles won a shortened 5 inning game.  Any other decision is a violation of the rules of Baseball and the Orioles should not take this without a fight.   Protest the game, and I know that rarely is upheld, but clearly the rules of Baseball were violated.  This society cannot even have a baseball game that is decided fairly.  So sick.
    • Third Bass was an epic 90s rap group...Steppin to the AM and Triple Stage Darkness are legit. Serch being goofy looking hurt the band IMO. However producing Nas’s first album is a career...in any league.   Also scew the Nats and their nonsense ground crew. Next time they’ll just have the sprinklers accidentally malfunction.  
    • Difference being, the home team was ahead in the Wrigley Field game.  To me, the grounds crew is the home team's responsibility.  If the home team is ahead or tied when such an incident occurs, suspend the game.  If the home team is behind - game over.  That is fair.
    • Yes.  Had to make it baseball related.  😉 And that's a sweet sample in that one, two actually. Prime '91 hip hop.
    • Did you intentionally spell Bass wrong so I'd be left scratching my head? Lol!
    • I was also under the impression that the lefty reliever was done. My recollection may not be accurate, but I think I remember that the Nats' manager had come out of the dugout to remove the lefty reliever, Freeman, and summon a new pitcher from the bullpen.  MASN broke for a commercial, and when they came back, the grounds crew was starting their misadventures with the tarp. Did the Nats actually remove Freeman from the game, or did the umps call for the tarp before the manager made his way out to the mound? If the manager told the ump that he was taking Freeman out, I would assume that whoever he had called for from the bullpen was officially in the game when it was halted, even though he never threw  a pitch, and that guy will be required to either finish the inning or face three batters when play resumes on Friday. One piece of good news for the Orioles - if they had resumed the game today after a rain delay and Fry's arm would have cooled down, Hyde almost certainly would have had to replace Fry when the bottom of the sixth started.  Now he will have the option of leaving Fry in the game if he so chooses.
  • Popular Contributors