Sign in to follow this  
Don Quixote

4/6/2012: OPENING DAY - Orioles vs. Twins

UGH! Damn DirecTV is blacking out the O's Extra pre game.. unreal! I was so looking forward to catching all the opening day ceremonies, especially Nick & Matt's gold gloves..

I just emailed them but I will probably just get the automatic blackout restrictions response, even though I asked them specifically not to send me that and send me an actual response.

I just emailed them but I will probably just get the automatic blackout restrictions response, even though I asked them specifically not to send me that and send me an actual response.

I'm currently on hold with the folks at DirecTV "Customer Retention" to chew someone out over this. They've never done this crap before, why start now.

The best part is the MASN graphic with bottom of the 9th, 2 on, 2 out with the lead. Boy did Nick save Kevin's ass that night. And it only went downhill from there.. lol.

That was the beginning of Nick's GG campaign... and a taste of Gregg's season as an Oriole

One good thing about this delayed start to the season is that we don't get that dreaded "off day" after opening day. Let's hit the ground running this year.

I'm currently on hold with the folks at DirecTV "Customer Retention" to chew someone out over this. They've never done this crap before, why start now.

Let me know what they say. This is BS...

FINALLY! it's on..

They probably only slotted the normal 30 minutes for it by accident. I've had DirecTV for years and this is probably only the 2nd time they've infuriated me.

Here come the O's!