Sign in to follow this  
OFFNY

ORIOLES vs. YANKEES 4/11

Seriously ... just give him the AS spot already. Unbelievable.

Maybe we'll get more than 1 all-star this year ??? :scratchchinhmm:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Orioles Information

Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores
News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Roster Resource

Orioles Prospect Information

2021 Minor League Depth Chart

2021 Prospect Power Rankings

2020 Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2020 Orioles Stats

2019 Orioles Minor League Stats

Baseball Savant Stats

• This kid got a lot of hype from Matt Blood and others during the offseason.   He lived up to it in his first outing at Bowie today: 4.2 IP, 2 H, 0 R, 2 BB, 7 K’s.  47 of 72 pitches for strikes.  
    • Louisville beat Vanderbilt on Tuesday. Henry Davis went 2-4 with a HR. He's now hitting .403/.520/.683 with 10 HR, 9 2B, 38 RBI, 29 walks and 15 strikeouts. He's also stolen 10 bases in 12 attempts. Callis just did an updated mock draft. Here's the top 6: 1. Pirates: Jordan Lawlar, SS, Jesuit Prep (Dallas) As a five-tool high school shortstop from the Dallas area, Lawlar draws comparisons to Bobby Witt Jr. (No. 2 to the Royals in 2019), who had louder tools but a less polished bat at the same stage of their careers.   2. Rangers: Jack Leiter, RHP, Vanderbilt After taking college baseball by storm with a no-hitter in his first Southeastern Conference start and seven no-hit innings in his second, Leiter has surrendered eight homers in the last three weeks as scouts wonder how he'll hold up under by far the biggest workload he's ever had. 3. Tigers: Marcelo Mayer, SS, Eastlake HS (Chula Vista, Calif.) He might be relatively anonymous compared to the other top-tier talents, but Mayer has the upside of a Corey Seager bat with a Brandon Crawford glove. 4. Red Sox: Kumar Rocker, RHP, Vanderbilt Rocker's velocity dipped into the low 90s for three weeks early in the season but the Draft's most physical pitcher has performed consistently well and outperformed Leiter. 6. D-backs: Henry Davis, C, Louisville In a down year for college bats, Davis is perhaps the only preseason projected first-rounder in that group to exceed expectations, batting .403/.520/.683 with more walks (29) and extra-base hits (19) than strikeouts (15) while continuing to display plus-plus arm strength. https://www.mlb.com/news/mock-mlb-draft-2021-may-5?t=mlb-pipeline-coverage  
    • I just got through MLB Network's coverage, and they had a Brad Radke 27-for-28 graphic.    The first pitch strikes were a fantastic part of the whole performance!
    • Career OPS is .733, with a .778 last year and he's posting a .653.   OPS+ is 86 compared to 94 career. Rfield of -2 indicates below average fielding, total  bWAR of 0.1 suggested he just slightly above replacement level.  Its still early, he does pass the eye test for me and has been pretty good situation hitter, but if those #s hold its disappointing for any FA 3B even one we signed for only $800k. 
    • Will this be replayed on Masn tonight?   If anyone knows?    Work got in the way today and I completely forgot a game was on.   My buddy messaged me in the 9th.   But it was too late.   Regardless, so happy for Means and the O’s!
    • I want to know why it was a wild pitch instead of a passed ball. I watch that play several times and there’s no way it should’ve gotten away from Severino.  
    • Here's my question. If there's a game where no batter reaches base for 10 innings, and the only player to "reach" base is the ghost runner in the 10th, is it a perfect game, assuming the pitcher pitches all 10 innings? Just another reason to get rid of that abomination.
  • Popular Contributors

• Popular Now