Tony-OH

OH Orange Out 2012 Hangout Night stories, pics and comments thread!

So who's Jimbo's designated...um...person who makes sure he doesn't go over a rail? :D

Is there a railing to fall over in section 8 ;)

Edited by Jimbo81
typo

Wish I could be there. I insist EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU down two brews for me. :laughlol:

Done, what kind?

I'll decide...DFH Indian Brown! :mwahaha:

I have tickets for September 6th but not for this one. I am definitely going to avail myself of this offer. Are you guys gonna be there with family and not wanting to talk to random OHers, or will you guys be open to allowing other OHers to come hangout with you? :confused: I don't want to be there alone; I don't have any RL friends :P

We talk with everyone.

I have tickets for September 6th but not for this one. I am definitely going to avail myself of this offer. Are you guys gonna be there with family and not wanting to talk to random OHers, or will you guys be open to allowing other OHers to come hangout with you? :confused: I don't want to be there alone; I don't have any RL friends :P

Old friends are just new friends we have known for a while. I look forward to everyone coming and introducing yourselves to me.

Everyone is invited and I'm sure we will be talking with everyone. I usually roam the section during the game but please don't be afraid to introduce yourself. sometime I'm not sure who is a Hangouter and who is not.

Everyone is invited and I'm sure we will be talking with everyone. I usually roam the section during the game but please don't be afraid to introduce yourself. sometime I'm not sure who is a Hangouter and who is not.

We have adopted a few posters that way ;)

I had a dentist appointment to replace a temp crown that they put on in MAY, but as soon as I found out about this I rescheduled the appointment. I'll see you all there!

I had a dentist appointment to replace a temp crown that they put on in MAY, but as soon as I found out about this I rescheduled the appointment. I'll see you all there!

Dedication my man, dedication! I like it!