Tony-OH

OH Orange Out 2012 Hangout Night stories, pics and comments thread!

I thought that 32 was me. But I'm about two rows back out of frame.

I'm right there down in front with the Jones shirt and orange hat. Lots of pics of my back. It's my better side.

I just got home. I wound up moving and spending the game with scOtt and LA2. Those guys are a hoot. Poor LA2 I tried my hardest to hold him up when McLouth hit the walk-off. Best game I've ever been to.

LA2 has some seriously good pics. Especially of Scottie and some random dude when they got arguing. It was HILARIOUS.

I was out on Eutaw smoking when Scottie got into it. Missed the whole thing. :(

But yeah! I forgot LA2 was gonna be there. Was great to meet him! We all rocked the house!

My only regret... I know a bunch of Hangouters I knew were there, but never got a chance to meet them.

Edited by scOtt

scOtt, does your camera have beer goggles? :laughlol:

Alternatively, you may need to change the shutter settings. Thanks for sharing pics, though (everyone). What an awesome game to have picked for Hangout night.

• Upvote 1

It was a pleasure meeting some of the hangouters(Newmarketseaan & weams), and thanks again Tony-OH and all else involved, loved the angle of the seats in our section, and as previously mentioned, didn't hurt to be surrounded by all of the beautiful ladies! lol Though I don"t post much at all, it has been a hoot reading the comments for the last several years, and this site is truly life support to me in January & February especially. Let's go O's!!!

210570_10151222562209603_563124677_o.jpg

Just so everyone knows, this is not from last night's game. Wish I could have met everyone last night.

This is from last weeks Cal game on Thursday. Best game I've ever been to in my life!

Had a great time at a great game. It's awesome to have that exciting/winning atmosphere back at OPACY. Thanks to Tony for setting everything up, and hopefully there can be more of these in the future.

What a great night. I got to talk to Tony, Wally Booth, weams, justD, SpringBarb, SteveA, Drungo, J.D., O's Are Legends, Dipper, NewMarketSean, ScottieBaseball, scOtt, and several others. Scottie led the cheers for our section and, at times, the whole stadium, and managed to abuse both right fielders, two umpires, and some poor guy in a Blue Claws "Hamels" jersey. The game winning hit was right down the foul line where we were sitting. Overall, a spectacular night!

Agree 100%! Great night. Tony gets huge props for setting this up and making it happen.

What a great night. I got to talk to Tony, Wally Booth, weams, justD, SpringBarb, SteveA, Drungo, J.D., O's Are Legends, Dipper, NewMarketSean, ScottieBaseball, scOtt, and several others. Scottie led the cheers for our section and, at times, the whole stadium, and managed to abuse both right fielders, two umpires, and some poor guy in a Blue Claws "Hamels" jersey. The game winning hit was right down the foul line where we were sitting. Overall, a spectacular night!

Did McNulty and Milligan's mom show?

Better pic ;-)

A2o2ybOCQAAXZSe.jpg

I see weams and JustD front left center, Frobby next to weams (?), a balding Tony just above weams, a plump Dipper to to D's right, I'm guessing SpringBarb with blonde hair to far right and SteveA covered by blue banner in front????? Is that PaulF above SpringB? Great shot - did NMS wear the bag?????

Edited by bobmc

210570_10151222562209603_563124677_o.jpg

Just so everyone knows, this is not from last night's game. Wish I could have met everyone last night.

This is from last weeks Cal game on Thursday. Best game I've ever been to in my life!

Nice one Brendan but foto is cut off on bottom left.....:cussing:

• Upvote 1