Tony-OH

OH Orange Out 2012 Hangout Night stories, pics and comments thread!

scOtt, does your camera have beer goggles? :laughlol:

Alternatively, you may need to change the shutter settings. Thanks for sharing pics, though (everyone). What an awesome game to have picked for Hangout night.

He was in an "orange haze" TGO and what was he smoking on Eutaw?????

NMS is the guy to my upper right in the Orioles white panel hat. We kidded him about the bag of course. Good guy.

And who are you calling balding Mr. Clean? I just keep my hair short! ;)

NMS is the guy to my upper right in the Orioles white panel hat. We kidded him about the bag of course. Good guy.

And who are you calling balding Mr. Clean? I just keep my hair short! ;)

Just trying to (Out of Context alert) "get a rise", Tony! Great night - we thought it couldn't get better but it just keeps doing it....

drungweamfrob.jpg

The grand Poohbahs of the OH community! (DrungoHazewood,Weams,Frobby)

flkdip.jpg

Dr. FLK and daughter, plus Dipper9 (who actually stayed the whole game this time!)

hangoutcrew.jpg

JohnD,Tony-OH,Frobby,DrungoHazewood

• Upvote 1

flkdip.jpg

Dr. FLK and daughter, plus Dipper9 (who actually stayed the whole game this time!)

Thanks for sharing the pic Tony. We had a great time. And, I've already shared your Mickey Tettleton story several times.

Just trying to (Out of Context alert) "get a rise", Tony! Great night - we thought it couldn't get better but it just keeps doing it....

Haha. You were brought up a few times Bob. Mostly when we are talking about how great your life must be! ;)

It really was a great time last night. Grant it we had a fantastic game, but it always amazes me how a group of people who may not have saw each other face to face in years can get together and be like one big family. It didn't matter whether you were a lurker, an occasional poster, or one of the regulars, I enjoyed spending the night with so many great people.

Thanks to O's are Legends (Yoda) for helping me out with the name tags. I'm afraid to start mentioning all the folks I talked with since I might miss someone, but having guys like weams, Frobby and Drungo there really brought it all together. Huge props to Jon (Drungo) and Big Snutchy (He may have to change his name to medium Snutchy if he keeps losing weight) for driving almost two and half hours for a mid-week game!

What a night right? ScOtt made his way down and looked like he was going to single-handily up the Orioles profit margin this year with his beverage consumption. Must've been something in the name Scott, because Scottiebaseball proved his wife should not leave him alone when there was anyone not wearing Orioles colors in the section. Agent Orange, Jimbo81, and Markdubya were among the Hangouters that made their way down to our portion of the section to watch a few innings. JustD may be the only person ever to study in Camden Yards which shows how dedicated she is to her schooling! There was a wicketwitch sighting near her. Weams worked the crowd like weams does, Dr. FLK looked like he had a great time with his daughter who was much better behaved than Scottie ;). Dipper9 stayed the whole game and now has actually been to a complete game with me. WallyB has now been to two Orioles games with me and both have been walk-off wins. New Market Sean was there and was not wearing his bag. He's thinking of a good event to change that profile pic. Witchy Chick and Baroquan stopped by despite having seats elsewhere. It's always great to see the Hangout's first couple! JohnD is usually with me and even wore his nametag for awhile. SteveA was there like he always is and so was Mark Spector and J.D. BoltonBob brought his crew as well. And of course I was glad to have my wife Lorrie and her friend Suzanne along with my son Michael and friend Doug there to enjoy the game.

Lastly, a huge, huge thanks goes to the Baltimore Orioles and Greg Bader for making this happened. The seats down in section 8 were fantastic and I must've heard ten times last night how people just loved the $13 price for such a great seat. Great prices, great company, an Orioles walk-off win? I'm not sure it gets much better than that unless that win would have put us in the playoffs!

Even if we don't do another game at the Yard this year, we may have a get-together at a local water hole soon so keep a look out.

Thanks for all the support and for emphasizing how special this community really is. I couldn't have been prouder last night and I thank everyone who attended or spread the word. THANK YOU!

• Upvote 3

Thanks for sharing the pic Tony. We had a great time. And, I've already shared your Mickey Tettleton story several times.

Great shot FLK and Dipper looks gawjus!

I had a good view of everyone from further up in the section. One of the best sporting events I have ever been to. Crowd was much more electric than last Friday against the nyy.

It really was a great time last night. Grant it we had a fantastic game, but it always amazes me how a group of people who may not have saw each other face to face in years can get together and be like one big family. It didn't matter whether you were a lurker, an occasional poster, or one of the regulars, I enjoyed spending the night with so many great people.

Thanks to O's are Legends (Yoda) for helping me out with the name tags. I'm afraid to start mentioning all the folks I talked with since I might miss someone, but having guys like weams, Frobby and Drungo there really brought it all together. Huge props to Jon (Drungo) and Big Snutchy (He may have to change his name to medium Snutchy if he keeps losing weight) for driving almost two and half hours for a mid-week game!

What a night right? ScOtt made his way down and looked like he was going to single-handily up the Orioles profit margin this year with his beverage consumption. Must've been something in the name Scott, because Scottiebaseball proved his wife should not leave him alone when there was anyone not wearing Orioles colors in the section. Agent Orange, Jimbo81, and Markdubya were among the Hangouters that made their way down to our portion of the section to watch a few innings. JustD may be the only person ever to study in Camden Yards which shows how dedicated she is to her schooling! There was a wicketwitch sighting near her. Weams worked the crowd like weams does, Dr. FLK looked like he had a great time with his daughter who was much better behaved than Scottie ;). Dipper9 stayed the whole game and now has actually been to a complete game with me. WallyB has now been to two Orioles games with me and both have been walk-off wins. New Market Sean was there and was not wearing his bag. He's thinking of a good event to change that profile pic. Witchy Chick and Baroquan stopped by despite having seats elsewhere. It's always great to see the Hangout's first couple! JohnD is usually with me and even wore his nametag for awhile. SteveA was there like he always is and so was Mark Spector and J.D. BoltonBob brought his crew as well. And of course I was glad to have my wife Lorrie and her friend Suzanne along with my son Michael and friend Doug there to enjoy the game.

Lastly, a huge, huge thanks goes to the Baltimore Orioles and Greg Bader for making this happened. The seats down in section 8 were fantastic and I must've heard ten times last night how people just loved the $13 price for such a great seat. Great prices, great company, an Orioles walk-off win? I'm not sure it gets much better than that unless that win would have put us in the playoffs!

Even if we don't do another game at the Yard this year, we may have a get-together at a local water hole soon so keep a look out.

Thanks for all the support and for emphasizing how special this community really is. I couldn't have been prouder last night and I thank everyone who attended or spread the word. THANK YOU!

Just waking up...(10:30) Thanks Tony, Weams, etc. !!! Great time!!... Bobmc, the blond in the corner is my Cathy. Our crew sat behind Dr. Elk, next to Snutchy (I think my feet are showing in the pics.) Section 8 started many a cheer wo/help from the scoreboard video.

Idea of night... Hangout special.... T-Shirt and a 6 pack of tics in good 'ol SEC 8.???

I vote we all chip in and buy both of you tickets to every remaining game....

Thanks again for putting this on, OH! I really didn't talk to anybody or whatever, but my kids and I had a great time, also wore the orange pants as promised...not to be too self-congratulatory but I'm fairly certain that played an integral part in bringing the Orioles Magic :laughlol:

We were back in row 18, seats 16-19. I sat next to two young-ish fellows who may be posters here, never asked them though. We did, however, exchange high-fives when the O's won, so if you's two post here, good show!

Seriously, what a fun night! First of all, thanks to Tony for putting this together, and by this, I mean THIS, the Orioles Hangout! What a great group of friends we have here. I finally got to meet a whole boatload of people that I have talked to on this site for years and years, but never had the privilege to see in person. Now I can put faces with posts, and it makes the OH even better than it was before.

Not a whole lot more I can say that hasn't already been stated, but BoltonBob's idea of a 6 pack of tickets and a T-Shirt with Orioles Hangout on front and our handle on the back is a great one. (I think we developed this idea during beer 4 at Pickles Pre-Game!) I finally got to meet Big (medium?) Snutchy, and called his name out numerous times throughout he game! Tony is the Man as always, and meeting Frobby was a thrill. Weams is the standard bearer for the OH.....I swear he knows everyone and everyone knows him. Seeing D studying in the middle of a sea of orange in a tie game pitchers duel brought back memories of college....or not! lol But I have to say, the off field highlight of my night was Scottie out of seemingly NOWHERE going OFF on the Blue Crab jersey wearer! He berated this guy for a solid 2-3 minutes. I thought the dude was gonna cry as he just looked at Scottie in shock. Meanwhile, Scottie was ready to haul the dude to Eutaw Street and teach him some stone cold lessons on what is acceptable wear at an Orioles game! Classic stuff man!

Thanks again to Tony, Greg Bader, and the Orioles for a great night, and a GREAT 2012 season!

• Upvote 2