Tony-OH

OH Orange Out 2012 Hangout Night stories, pics and comments thread!

We ended up staying in section 8, but back in the last row. The kiddos were losing steam by 8:30, so we rolled out. We saw weams and some other OH faithful out on Eutaw Street on our way out.

Even though we weren't in the thick of things with the rest of you Section 8 HangerOuters, we had a great time. I'm reallllllly hoping the O's "BUCKle up" some ticket promos for the Blue Jays series. :D We'll get a babysitter and stay the whole game!!

Witchy

But I have to say, the off field highlight of my night was Scottie out of seemingly NOWHERE going OFF on the Blue Crab jersey wearer! He berated this guy for a solid 2-3 minutes. I thought the dude was gonna cry as he just looked at Scottie in shock. Meanwhile, Scottie was ready to haul the dude to Eutaw Street and teach him some stone cold lessons on what is acceptable wear at an Orioles game! Classic stuff man!

What WAS that all about?!? I thought we were going to have some kind of incident, throwin' down right there, and I never saw what precipitated it. Scottie is a madman!

What WAS that all about?!? I thought we were going to have some kind of incident, throwin' down right there, and I never saw what precipitated it. Scottie is a madman!

All I heard was a lot of yelling about Hamels...followed up with "Philly Sucks!" The dude in the front row kept saying "you really don't want to mess with me"...at which point, I thought things were going to get ugly.

Thanks for all the support and for emphasizing how special this community really is. I couldn't have been prouder last night and I thank everyone who attended or spread the word. THANK YOU!

Thank you Tony and fellow OHers for an awesome night! My brother and I had a blast!!

-- Joe

scOtt, does your camera have beer goggles? :laughlol:

Alternatively, you may need to change the shutter settings. Thanks for sharing pics, though (everyone). What an awesome game to have picked for Hangout night.

He was aking them with an iPhone 4. Knowing him, his lense was dirty. ;)

scOtt, does your camera have beer goggles? :laughlol:

Alternatively, you may need to change the shutter settings. Thanks for sharing pics, though (everyone). What an awesome game to have picked for Hangout night.

Yeah! :P I had light problems on almost all my pictures. Day and night time.

It was a great time. I finally got to meet Dip, and suprisingly he looks like Kenny Powers. ;)

So much happened with so many people last night I'm afraid I'll forget names. I will say that hanging with scOtt and LA2 was a BLAST! Meeting Drungo, Frobby, Dr. Flk, Bolton, etc.. Great times. I completely exhausted today at work but it was worth it.

It was a great time. I finally got to meet Dip, and suprisingly he looks like Kenny Powers. ;)

So much happened with so many people last night I'm afraid I'll forget names. I will say that hanging with scOtt and LA2 was a BLAST! Meeting Drungo, Frobby, Dr. Flk, Bolton, etc.. Great times. I completely exhausted today at work but it was worth it.

Boy Howdy!!! Just starting work now. It's gonna be a long night.

Sorry I didn't stick around and talk to everyone at length. It was my boy Jimbos badly and my wife's first night out after having the baby. So I was a little preoccupied. No disrespect to anyone, it was a busy night for me.

What a game!

I'd already bought tickets elsewhere so I wasn't with the Hangout crew, but I could see you guys from across the stadium successfully orange-out the section. At one point I saw Tony on the Jumbotron, though I don't think he noticed he was on there.

I'd already bought tickets elsewhere so I wasn't with the Hangout crew, but I could see you guys from across the stadium successfully orange-out the section. At one point I saw Tony on the Jumbotron, though I don't think he noticed he was on there.

Haha. Someone pointed out that I was on the jumbotron right after it panned to someone else. Had I know, I might've done a little moonwalk or something! ;)

• Upvote 1

I didn't really formally meet anyone, but I was at the end of an aisle, so I awkwardly recognized a few people and read some nametags. I just wanted to generally commend the OH section's parenting as there were a fair number of kids representing our birds!

Even though we weren't in the thick of things with the rest of you Section 8 HangerOuters, we had a great time. I'm reallllllly hoping the O's "BUCKle up" some ticket promos for the Blue Jays series. :DWe'll get a babysitter and stay the whole game!!

Witchy

Didn't know about this plan. I heartily endorse this idea! :D

Yeah, despite not having a chance to chat with many people, it was a great night at the yard, and it was really nice seeing everyone again. Hope we can all do it again sometime soon.