Tony-OH

OH Orange Out 2012 Hangout Night stories, pics and comments thread!

I'm in. Bought 1 ticket. Going by myself for the night from the shore.

EDIT: 110 miles to Camden yards from my house. That's 220 round trip. Keep that in mind Mr. Pente. ;)

With these gas prices, someone may have to buy me a sammich from Boog! :D

Edited by Snutchy

The amazing thing is the Orioles literally put this together in less then two hours from my first e-mail! I'm hoping we fill up that section. You absolutely can't beat these seats for this price.

The amazing thing is the Orioles literally put this together in less then two hours from my first e-mail! I'm hoping we fill up that section. You absolutely can't beat these seats for this price.

This section is where I caught my one and ONLY MLB baseball, and it was during batting practice about 10 years ago vs the Royals.

(cue Deb's story about how she sprawled out and snared her foul ball with her teeth at the recent game....I know....IIIIIIIIIIIII know!) ;)

Great work! I know winning cures a lot, but I think its pretty safe to say that the Orioles are doing their part in trying to pack the yard.

This 4 game series against the Yanks will have at least 2 sellouts, maybe all 4. The Tampa series is looking dicey. There were over 30K worth of tickets to each game still available per Greg Bader on The Fan today. I hope we start showing up!

I suggest getting these quickly and don't delay. As word spreads, I expect these to sell like the previous 1992 ticket offers which from what I heard are basically sold out. As a bonus, the earlier you get them, the better chance you get to sit near Frobby and weams. ;)

I suggest getting these quickly and don't delay. As word spreads, I expect these to sell like the previous 1992 ticket offers which from what I heard are basically sold out. As a bonus, the earlier you get them, the better chance you get to sit near Frobby and weams. ;)

I have been with Weamsie on many occasions, but I'd imagine sitting with Frobby would go something along these lines...

Dip: "Coooooooooome oooooooooooooon, Reynolds. I love this guy!"

Frob: "Mark Reynolds is currently OPSing at .798 after his home run earlier in the game, which pushed his slugging percentage up to .600 and his OPS over the past month over 1.400. His fielding is also much improved, with a Fielding percentage of .998 since moving to first base. Did you know in 1971 Boog Powell had a fielding percentage of xyz while slugging .650?" :D