bmorebird

RIP IHeartMASN

How I wish he could have made it just a few more days (if he had to go at all) to see the Birds in the playoffs. Rest in peace, Bruce.

Hi guys,

I haven't posted here in a while, but really felt compelled to after seeing this thread..Thoughts with the families of both men, and really hope they're enjoying the heck out of this O's team.

RIP

Wow, that's awful. At least he got to see the O's play some of their best baseball in a very long time. I did a double-take when I saw Bruce's obit and noticed he was born on my 4th birthday. Absolutely too young to go.

http://www.esubulletin.com/2012/02/03/10126

Obit on Arthur Bryant.

On a wonderful day for the Orioles. Thinking about our passing brothers is getting me sad.

http://www.sympathytree.com/phillipfinch/

The sympathytree has some wonderful pictures of Finch and his family. Worth looking at.

Here's a link to the Amazon page for Phillip Finch. RIP to both Arther Bryant and IHeartMASN.

http://www.amazon.com/Phillip-Finch/e/B000APB3GU/ref=sr_tc_2_0?qid=1349109861&sr=1-2-ent

I only made mention before of IHeartMASN...then I saw the sad news about Arthur Bryant too. I remember 'Arthur' posting on Sunspot years ago. At the time there were some very knowledgeable baseball people posting on Sunspot and Arthur was one of the best. I always looked forward to his comments. He struck me as a very civil person that respected everyone's opinion. A good human being.

I wish more could be done to remember those that pass here. My condolences to his family.

It's tough when you see family (in this case Oriole or OH family) pass on. I really enjoyed IHeartMasn's posts. What a shame. RIP friend.

People mentioning Arthur_Bryant is a shock too. I had forgotten about him but now remember him well. Good poster.

R.I.P to them both. Too young to go.

I'm so sorry to hear of Bruce's passing. After the whole "psycho e-mail guy" debacle, I felt really bad about making fun of the guy and especially for piling on like I did. I was so grateful with how gracious he was in accepting my apology when he came to a Hangout Night two years ago. I tried to apologize thoroughly and to be specific, but he cut me off and insisted that it was unecessary and that he held no ill feelings. Then he steered the conversation right back to baseball. The world would be a better place if we could all be as humble and forgiving as Bruce was. RIP, IHeartMASN. :(

He was a good sport about it. After the whole thing, we got to talking out loud on the Sun Boards, then via PM, and then just acted like grownups and shook digital hands. He was a passionate fan and nice guy, and I'm just gutted over this.

I just remembered all of our exchanges were documented in my Sun Board PM box; I just read every one. It slipped my mind that I brokered the reconciliation - we had some really nice exchanges via PM; man, what a nice guy. I'm glad that happened.

For someone that wasn't posting, but just reading, I really appreciated him providing so many videos.

Thoughts and prayers with his family, and I know he's in a better place.