wildcard

DD focused on a leftfielder and a DH in interview with MLBTR

Or that Chris Davis is going to be traded. I thought Buck never wanted just a DH type?

Buck isn't the GM.

Disappointed they don't want to upgrade at second base.

Buck isn't the GM.

Casilla is an upgrade over Andino, IMO. But not a huge upgrade, obviously.

Buck isn't the GM.

So when Buck and DD start butting heads, who is PA guy? Becauese this is usually where Buck starts wearing out his welcome.

So when Buck and DD start butting heads, who is PA guy? Becauese this is usually where Buck starts wearing out his welcome.

Not saying that there is currently conflict or that this statement would cause any.

There is just a general sentiment on this board that Buck is in charge to a degree that I have not seen evidence to support.

As for Casilla, I agree he should be an improvement over Andino but I would rather he be the upgraded utility man rather then the upgraded starter.

CA- I am still holding out hope that Schoop (who I am guessing you are referring to) will end up at third.

Not saying that there is currently conflict or that this statement would cause any.

There is just a general sentiment on this board that Buck is in charge to a degree that I have not seen evidence to support.

As for Casilla, I agree he should be an improvement over Andino but I would rather he be the upgraded utility man rather then the upgraded starter.

CA- I am still holding out hope that Schoop (who I am guessing you are referring to) will end up at third.

Sure but, like Machado the alignment might be different in 2013 year than what the future will be. I know you don't like Flaherty, but he's another option imo as well as Ty Kelly.

Sure but, like Machado the alignment might be different in 2013 year than what the future will be. I know you don't like Flaherty, but he's another option imo as well as Ty Kelly.

I will say I came around some of Flaherty's bat last year, the power did seem to translate late in the year.

Not a fan of the glove at all.

I will say I came around some of Flaherty's bat last year, the power did seem to translate late in the year.

Not a fan of the glove at all.

Yeah, he likely won't win any gold gloves, but I think he'll be ok. I think he needs time at Norfolk to work at 2b in addtion to seeing LHP's and some of the finesse pitchers there.

Edited by CA-ORIOLE