Sign in to follow this  
Tony-OH

It's a New Year, let's turn the page here at the Hangout!

Haha, that's funny. The only negative rep points you probably ever got and that was because you basically told me I was crazy for not have Fio higher! Too funny! I'm pretty sure the hundreds I've given you over the years evened it out a bit! ;)

I don't hold a grudge....long.....

Fio is still hanging around, sort of. He spent most of the year playing in the Atlantic League. By the way, Val Majewski is still playing too, in the Texas organization. He looked like he was going to be a ballplayer prior to tearing his labrum.

I miss SouthernBird too. Real good guy.

I think he got banned because most of his posts were him wishing that Angelos would die.

I think you may be happy here in a bit. ;)

• Upvote 1

Guest DixieBird

I hope Tony decides to let me back with my original SouthernBird handle. Of course we had a bit of a spat over moderators which is why I was banned for life but I have always loved this place and for you old timers you should remember that for a while I actually did the updates on the board for Tony and was happy to do it. After all the losing seasons it would be great to return with my REAL handle. Tony, I apologize for causing a fuss way back when but I did have a strong opinion at the time. But like everything else, time washes away quite a bit. Go O's!

I hope Tony decides to let me back with my original SouthernBird handle. Of course we had a bit of a spat over moderators which is why I was banned for life but I have always loved this place and for you old timers you should remember that for a while I actually did the updates on the board for Tony and was happy to do it. After all the losing seasons it would be great to return with my REAL handle. Tony, I apologize for causing a fuss way back when but I did have a strong opinion at the time. But like everything else, time washes away quite a bit. Go O's!

Check your e-mail. I reinstated Southernbird... It's kind of ironic though that you are posting in your second handle after being banned. Now if anyone doesn't think I'll I'm serious about amnesty, this should prove it! :D

Can we all agree that if SG comes back he is required to change his avatar? Hope it's not too much to ask. Having to see that logo every time I went to an Oriole message board felt like having a friend who came over to pee on my living room every day.

• Upvote 2

Can we all agree that if SG comes back he is required to change his avatar? Hope it's not too much to ask. Having to see that logo every time I went to an Oriole message board felt like having a friend who came over to pee on my living room every day.

Too funny......

When he comes back I'm sure he'll get to keep his Duke.

Pretty magnanimous letter to SG from Tony on the BSL board. http://baltimoresportsandlife.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4070&p=98552#p98552
When he comes back I'm sure he'll get to keep his Duke.
If you follow Tater's link above, well, he's not coming back. Should he come back, and his post count was reset to 0, he'd probably go past me again by Easter :D