Burg

Jim Harbaugh's Presser was interesting

Complaining about the refs and said they should called holding. Also, when asked why Joe Flacco was so effective he said "Joe threw a couple up for grabs that were completed".

Jim is a great coach but he really needs to learn some humility. Also, I wonder what will happen when his team faces adversity. I have a feeling his act will get old quick.

You knew he was gonna go off on the holding thing. Of course, there was NO holding called ALL NIGHT LONG. Either side. Sorry it burned you in the end, Jimmy, but the fact you didn't have a buncha holds called against your line helped you even get it to that point. Quit your whining, get back to the drawing board, and get ready for next season.

You knew he was gonna go off on the holding thing. Of course, there was NO holding called ALL NIGHT LONG. Either side. Sorry it burned you in the end, Jimmy, but the fact you didn't have a buncha holds called against your line helped you even get it to that point. Quit your whining, get back to the drawing board, and get ready for next season.

Agreed. Also a bit ironic as there was a controversial no call that ended the Niners game with Atlanta and put them in the Super Bowl.

• Upvote 1

Seriously, the 9er OL was holding all night and it wasn't called.

Clearly, all the douchebag genes went in on direction in the Harbaugh family. The contrast in terms of class, or lack thereof, between the two brothers is huge.

Blaming the refs for a game (unless you got totally hosed somehow like the Lions this year or the Packers) is lame. They lost because they gave up 3 touchdowns in the first half and were playing catch up the rest of the game. The game was called pretty fair.

It's already kinda bugging me that it's getting as much press as it is. Yeah, let's point out the play at the end of the game. A game that had ZERO holding calls. The officials obviously decided that unless it was incredibly blatant, they were gonna eat their whistle on holds. Go ahead and ignore the the correlation. Like I mentioned before, the Niners probably don't even get in to a position to be "screwed" if the officials were calling holds.

I just saw the replay of NFLN's Gameday Final with John Harbaugh at the desk with them. They asked him what was going on when he was ranting at an NFL suit near the end of the outage delay. He flat said he was sorry for that, he overreacted to the situation and how an aspect was being dealt with (I think something about giving booth coaches a chance to get on the field if they started with communications still wonky). First thing both me and the wife said was "I really doubt Jim would have apologized at all for that."

I just saw the replay of NFLN's Gameday Final with John Harbaugh at the desk with them. They asked him what was going on when he was ranting at an NFL suit near the end of the outage delay. He flat said he was sorry for that, he overreacted to the situation and how an aspect was being dealt with (I think something about giving booth coaches a chance to get on the field if they started with communications still wonky). First thing both me and the wife said was "I really doubt Jim would have apologized at all for that."

I don't think Jim apologizes for much of anything. His tantrums on the sideline were embarrassing. He looked like the big crybaby that he apparently is.

Jim wanted this game so bad........................he seemed to want to run home to Daddy and tell him John cheated! Maybe mom with give him some nice cookies and milk.

If Jim wants to talk about no calls what about the obvious personal foul of hitting Flacco when he was out of bounds on our last drive. That would've given us a great chance to score 7 there instead of 3.

What a bunch of whiners!!!!

World Champions!!!!!!

Trent Dilfer pointed out that SF should have been called for roughing the passer on the Ravens' previous possession that likely would have resulted in a touchdown. That penalty was not called, either.

I don't think Jim apologizes for much of anything. His tantrums on the sideline were embarrassing. He looked like the big crybaby that he apparently is.

Jim has been this way his whole life, and it was on display during his days at Michigan, as a player, and now as a head coach. John learned humility because his little brother was always better than he was and even took the starting QB job from him in high school.

Which spoiled little Jimmy even more...never seen somebody have such a ridiculous sense of self-entitlement...

Though I cannot stand the Ravens, they played an amazing football game, and really did all season/post-season. They deserve this, so from one Oriole fan to a bunch of others, congratulations for your football team's accomplishment. Hopefully soon we can celebrate TOGETHER on the diamond...