Sonny76

Fwiw

No, why do u ask?:confused:

Just curious if you may have some info about us making a deal with the Angels.

Generally, no one asks our "insiders" who their sources are. Thought maybe you were going to be an Angels "insider" with some scoop for us!

I think we're all a little anxious to get something done!

Just curious if you may have some info about us making a deal with the Angels.

Generally, no one asks our "insiders" who their sources are. Thought maybe you were going to be an Angels "insider" with some scoop for us!

I think we're all a little anxious to get something done!

nope...i'm just a guy who wants to know a little more, LOL

I wish I was an insider.

nope...i'm just a guy who wants to know a little more, LOL

I wish I was an insider.

I believe Sonny has said he has a source within the O's organization and some contacts with a national league team or two.

Also most of the insiders have had their sources verified with the OH staff here so you can trust that they have a source. Now we dont know to what degree the source is within the FO so sometimes you have to still weigh what is said because we dont know how high up their sources may be.

I believe Sonny has said he has a source within the O's organization and some contacts with a national league team or two.

Also most of the insiders have had their sources verified with the OH staff here so you can trust that they have a source. Now we dont know to what degree the source is within the FO so sometimes you have to still weigh what is said because we dont know how high up their sources may be.

I believe Sonny's source is the office of the agents who rep Bedard and Roberts.

I believe Sonny's source is the office of the agents who rep Bedard and Roberts.

I think that's Peace21. I'm pretty sure Sonny's source is someone either in, or close to someone who's in the organization.

Yeah, Peace21 source is an agent from Pieper's agency. Sonny may have said he also has an agent he speaks with as well. I remember Sonny saying he had one contact with someone inside the O's FO, a national team's FO, and he may have said an agent as well or someone from the media in a different area or another team's FO, or I am just remembering the third contact completely wrong.

Thats the stance cleveland took on Guthrie, now he is OUR #2 starter.

Well, no. Not even close.

Guthrie had only 37 major league innings in 16 games over 3 years and Cleveland made a dough-headed assessment that he was never going to amount to anything. They DFA'd him to get him off the 40 man. The O's nabbed him. Guthrie had not done anything to merit this assessment from the Indians and Cleveland's actions remain a mystery to this day.

DCab has pitched in the majors for 4 seasons, after his 12 - 8, start has progressively gone downhill. He lost 18 games in 2007 and has shown little or no progress from his rookie year.

There is ample evidence that Cabrera is what Cleveland thought Guthrie was. It is time to stop wasting our time on him.

I think that's Peace21. I'm pretty sure Sonny's source is someone either in, or close to someone who's in the organization.

I am basing this on Bird Watcher's post on the 1st page of this thread.