OFFNY

vs. YANKEES, 6/29

David Phelps has hit 4 batters in 74 innings pitched so far this season.

Last year, he hit 6 batters in 99.67 innings.

NEW YORK YANKEES

Brett Gardner - CF

Jayson Nix - SS

Robinson Cano - 2B

Vernon Wells - DH

Ichiro Suzuki - RF

Zoilo Almonte - LF

David Adams - 3B

Lyle Overbay - 1B

Austin Romine - C

David Phelps - RHP (5-4, 4.01 ERA)

BALTIMORE ORIOLES

Nate McLouth - LF

Manny Machado - 3B

Nick Markakis - RF

Adam Jones - CF

Chris Davis - 1B

Matt Wieters - C

J.J. Hardy - SS

Chris Dickerson - DH

Ryan Flaherty - 2B

Zachary Grant Britton - LHP (1-2, 5.51 ERA)

http://baseballpress.com/lineup.php

Can't wait until 7pm. Finally have a day off to watch the game on the old big screen.

On the old big screen, or the big old screen ??? :laughlol:

David Phelps has hit 4 batters in 74 innings pitched so far this season.

Last year, he hit 6 batters in 99.67 innings.

SKANKS

Brett Gardner - CF

Jayson Nix - SS

Robinson Cano - 2B

Vernon Wells - DH

Ichiro Suzuki - RF

Zoilo Almonte - LF

David Adams - 3B

Lyle Overbay - 1B

Austin Romine - C

David Phelps - RHP (5-4, 4.01 ERA)

BALTIMORE ORIOLES

Nate McLouth - LF

Manny Machado - 3B

Nick Markakis - RF

Adam Jones - CF

Chris Davis - 1B

Matt Wieters - C

J.J. Hardy - SS

Chris Dickerson - DH

Ryan Flaherty - 2B

Zachary Grant Britton - LHP (1-2, 5.51 ERA)

http://baseballpress.com/lineup.php

ftfy..

Any idea where I can get the game on line? Fox is showing the Pirates game in Harrisburg and York PA.

Check your private messages.

Is that cheese and thousand island on fries? That's disgusting!

In an oddly craving way...

I'd dip the burger in it too! :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Orioles Information

Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores
News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Roster Resource

Orioles Prospect Information

2020 Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2020 Orioles Stats

2019 Orioles Minor League Stats

Baseball Savant Stats

• Agree, but at least he improved from .261/.297 to .261/.315.   
    • Controlling the strike zone is a big team problem.  For all swing decisions is a little bit of a punchline, at the team level the 2020 Orioles were last by a lot MLB-wide at chasing pitches out of the zone.  Santander's O-Swing% here was a touch better than RMC or Nunez, the other two hitters on the team who were any good (non-Iglesias category). ORIOLE RESULTS https://www.fangraphs.com/leaders.aspx?pos=all&stats=bat&lg=all&qual=50&type=5&season=2020&month=0&season1=2020&ind=0&team=2&rost=0&age=0&filter=&players=0&startdate=2020-01-01&enddate=2020-12-31 Sisco and Stewart atop this list representative to me of watchers who aren't quite sure they can touch MLB pitches regularly. Hays 38%, Santander 41% and RMC 42% all worse than the 2020 Orioles 36.6%.  Twenty-nine MLB teams in the 27-34 range, and one 37. TEAM RESULTS https://www.fangraphs.com/leaders.aspx?pos=all&stats=bat&lg=all&qual=0&type=5&season=2020&month=0&season1=2020&ind=0&team=0,ts&rost=0&age=0&filter=&players=0&startdate=&enddate= Santander does need health and reps, but I don't feel like his Eye is a fatal flaw as far as becoming an okay, maybe even good, player.   I think his Eye as a 21-year old hitter in the Carolina League is part of what got him selected. We know 1/2/3 Hays/Santander/RMC group probably will never be great at this - its some of why I'm keen to see 4/5/6 Trey/Yusniel/Adley sooner so pitchers have to work more. If we ever get to 7/8/9 buy a good infielder, Lindor's contact skills vs. some of the others (apart from being just plain better) are so attractive.  I mean I wouldn't say no to Javier Baez if he'd actually come here, but he wouldn't exactly round out team-wide offensive skill sets, and we've seen the Machado/Jones/Schoop show when All-Star tools get the tiniest bit stale.
    • Thanks .... I usually look at MLBs list and I clicked on the link and looked at 17 and 18 and one of them was Wells. This is definitely progress and would be a real home run if one of these guys develops into the next Machado or Arod. Plus, OTs a win if the catcher turns out to be a Tettleton comp.
    • https://www.orioleshangout.com/2021/01/17/orioles-sign-17-international-players-highlighted-by-basallo-and-hernandez/
    • True .... without Henry Tennessee has nothing on offense. 
    • Well they hired Arthur Smith after his offense did nothing vs the Ravens but I don’t think Roman gets a HC job.  
    • I'm just posting this because of the bottle of Jagger. No wait, I'm just posting this because of the Orange Amp. No wait, I'm just posting this because I have a thing for Indonesian Hard rock. No wait, I'm just posting this because it slaps.  The transition at 1:46 is aces.  The solo at 2:14 is clean and tasty.  
  • Popular Contributors