JTrea81

Why no talk of firing Presley?

My question is why is no one talking about firing the pitching coach today. Norris throws two games of 6 IP and 2 ER, then today only throws 5 IP of 2 ER. His command was off and I think we all know who to blame. Rick Adair. He has got to be fired. It is absolutely ridiculous.

• Upvote 1

My question is why is no one talking about firing the pitching coach today. Norris throws two games of 6 IP and 2 ER, then today only throws 5 IP of 2 ER. His command was off and I think we all know who to blame. Rick Adair. He has got to be fired. It is absolutely ridiculous.

I thought it was the traveling secretary. For not getting Bud the right sleep number bed.

Bases loaded in the 8th with no outs - sac fly is your only run.

With 10 runs, everybody is sure to miss that and they had already scored in the inning, but Hardy had a two pitch AB and did nothing with it and only Roberts could manage to lift the ball to the OF to score Jones. That inning should have been a 7 run inning.

Had the Giants come back to tie it instead of Jones hitting that 3 run HR, that situation would have been crucial. And I know the Giants offense is pretty poor however, if you were facing a team like Boston or Texas, you need every run you can get.

When the bases are loaded with no outs, you have to do maximum damage, but the Orioles' aggressive nature cost them runs in that situation, and that can lose ballgames.

I do not believe that you actually believe this.

Bases loaded in the 8th with no outs - sac fly is your only run.

With 10 runs, everybody is sure to miss that and they had already scored in the inning, but Hardy had a two pitch AB and did nothing with it and only Roberts could manage to lift the ball to the OF to score Jones. That inning should have been a 7 run inning.

Had the Giants come back to tie it instead of Jones hitting that 3 run HR, that situation would have been crucial. And I know the Giants offense is pretty poor however, if you were facing a team like Boston or Texas, you need every run you can get.

When the bases are loaded with no outs, you have to do maximum damage, but the Orioles' aggressive nature cost them runs in that situation, and that can lose ballgames.

This is a shining example of why people take issue with JTrea. He's flailing and grasping at straws to keep this ridiculous topic alive.

This is a shining example of why people take issue with JTrea. He's flailing and grasping at straws to keep this ridiculous topic alive.

The Poster is not the point. The topic is alive, and it is completely wrong. ;)

The Poster is not the point. The topic is alive, and it is completely wrong. ;)

The poster is the point, because he's incapable of making any coherent ones. His last post was embarrassing. Again, he's not a bad guy but he's just an awful poster. As they say, his posts bring the collect Hangout IQ down about 5 points everytime he posts.

The poster is the point, because he's incapable of making any coherent ones. His last post was embarrassing. Again, he's not a bad guy but he's just an awful poster. As they say, his posts bring the collect Hangout IQ down about 5 points everytime he posts.

I have a hard time believing that he's not being intentionally obtuse. If so, then he's not a nice guy.

I have a hard time believing that he's not being intentionally obtuse. If so, then he's not a nice guy.

I honestly don't think he does it to be annoying. Sometimes I ask myself if he can really be for real but it's the same act over a long time. Maybe the joke is on all of us but I don't think so. He's really amazing in a warped way.

Trea just gets obsessed with stuff, and whatever it happens to be is all he can think about. There's no sense trying to change his mind. Right now, he seems to have focused all his energies on P/PA.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Absurd...the Nationals fired their hitting coach because they were 28th in runs scored with 428 runs. We are 4th in the league with 546 runs scored. Just absurd.

Runs scored is the only team hitting stat that matters. Everyone but Weiters is doing better than expected. I don't get this thread.

Runs scored is the only team hitting stat that matters. Everyone but Weiters is doing better than expected. I don't get this thread.

Didn't you hear? They were in a slump for like a week and a half. Also, they only scored 4 runs in the 8th. It's clearly time to panic.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

To me, this topic is flat out trolling.

Or are we allowed to troll about anything we feel like trolling about?

It's immaterial that the OP is a nice guy and doesn't insult people. You can be a nice guy and still be a pain in the backside, which is what this is.

• Upvote 1

The poster is the point. To be completely charitable, he is a tremendously nice guy who loves the Orioles and would never say a negative word about a single poster here. Unfortunately he saves his negative words and posts...nearly 37,000 of them mind you for blithering nonsense pointed at various front office, managerial and other actual Oriole personnel. A person could know nothing about baseball, read the 37K posts and do the opposite and could almost assuredly improve any club in baseball. Of course that is only my opinion. I used to think I missed his posting. I will only say this. The Orioles have never, ever in their entire existence, made the playoffs when his venom was spewed here. That, is a fact.

Fire Presley?....In the words of Cicero

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.

- Marcus Tullius Cicero

To me, this topic is flat out trolling.

Or are we allowed to troll about anything we feel like trolling about?

It's immaterial that the OP is a nice guy and doesn't insult people. You can be a nice guy and still be a pain in the backside, which is what this is.

It isn't trolling if you believe what you are posting. If you use his original post as evidence of trolling then half the threads on here woulde be trolling.

I mean the Orioles could improve their OBP but the team is scoring runs. I don't think Jim Presley is any danger of being fired. People like to blame the hitting and pitching coaches all the time. Like they can magically make a guy start hitting or pitcher start getting guys out.